997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Post up pic of your 997TT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 10:04 PM
1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light
Here is list of mod that I did for my TT

Fabspeed exhaust, header, tips, techart spring, techart side and rear body kit (It is not completed yet. waiting for front GTS front bumper), GIAC flash, Fabspeed intake, Ifoged essen 20", Techart front airvent in carbonfiber, Techart side mirror cover in carbonfiber, V1 hardwire, rear spoiler blade.

Old 06-25-2007, 01:35 AM
schwarzconner is infamous around these parts
my TT

Shot with DMC-FX01. at 1969-12-31

Shot at 1969-12-31

Shot with C760UZ. at 1969-12-31

Old 06-28-2007, 08:10 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Here are the latest of mine. The mods will never stop.

Attached Images  
Old 06-28-2007, 08:14 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Here is another

Old 06-28-2007, 09:31 AM
I am not sure if you are asking me or not since the board is posting out of order. If so then the rims are unreal. I didn't think there was much difference at first. I had to switch back to stock to have the CF rims cleared. When I put the stock ones back on I could tell the steering was heavy, the car less responsive and didn't look as good There is a huge difference in the wheels once you spend some time with them

Old 06-28-2007, 10:05 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by schwarzconner
Shot with DMC-FX01. at 1969-12-31

Shot at 1969-12-31

Shot with C760UZ. at 1969-12-31
Very nice! Did you put on the Techart springs?

Old 06-28-2007, 01:16 PM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
How much tint did you go with on the speed yellow? Looks Sharp! For some reason my photos look so much better (even in JPEG form) prior to uploading them to this site. They seem darker now that I look at them compared to the originals? I guess the quality goes down shrinking them to fit via Tiny Pic Post to here.

I just realized that my post is out of order. I am refering to Saudi_Turbos car below.

Last edited by gradyex; 06-28-2007 at 01:21 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by gradyex
How much tint did you go with on the speed yellow? Looks Sharp! For some reason my photos look so much better (even in JPEG form) prior to uploading them to this site. They seem darker now that I look at them compared to the originals? I guess the quality goes down shrinking them to fit via Tiny Pic Post to here.

I just realized that my post is out of order. I am refering to Saudi_Turbos car below.

I ended up going to 20%. That way I could pick my nose and no one would know.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Here is another pic of the car not watered down to load on the site.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Saudi_Turbo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gradyex

Thanks, it is a 50% tint.

Old 06-28-2007, 09:22 PM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
We need to keep this thread alive so I'll use that as an excuse to post more photos. Here are some I took a few hours ago. (come on guys keep them comming, especially if you still haven't posted yet).

Old 06-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by 1317wholesale
Here is more

How is the ride quality with those rims compared to the stock one?

Old 06-29-2007, 12:09 AM
schwarzconner is infamous around these parts
Yes, this are TechArt springs !
Conner

Old 06-29-2007, 12:29 AM
evo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the rough
god i want one now! this fall im ordering one

Old 06-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by 1317wholesale
Here is list of mod that I did for my TT

Fabspeed exhaust, header, tips, techart spring, techart side and rear body kit (It is not completed yet. waiting for front GTS front bumper), GIAC flash, Fabspeed intake, Ifoged essen 20", Techart front airvent in carbonfiber, Techart side mirror cover in carbonfiber, V1 hardwire, rear spoiler blade.
Very nice Wheels, can you advise me from where would I be able to buy them online? I did many searches with no success!! can you please email the link to tarek@misc-me.net

Thanks,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post up pic of your 997TT!