997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My Gallardo SE vs 06 Z06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by str8blst
Ummm ... both the 997TT AND the SL65 beat the Gallardo in these two very credible videos... Yes your car has more power than the one's below but I doubt that extra power would have made much of a difference considering how much the 997TT and SL65 pulled on the G. I do love the Gallardo and am considering buying one to replace my 996TT but I have a hard time justifying paying more for a car which is slower than the one it is replacing... I do love the looks of the Gallardo more than my Porsche but let's face it it is not Lambos top of the line model. I would love to see a Murci go at it against anything. Now that would be awesome!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0U-nmLYTc
http://www.autoblog.nl/archive/2006/...mg-vs-gallardo
Great compro, a modified renntech SL65 on drag radials, vs a stock Egear.

Old 11-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Christian
You may take the bet, but I GUARANTEE you I will take your MONEY and your EGO

Christian
Christian, if you and I were to race, what would you put up to match mine...your HOUSE?

Old 11-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Allan, you can quiet this crowd if you accept KPG's offer to utilize his Driftbox. You will then have real world numbers, 0-60, 0-100, 0-130, 60-130. What is your response?
Lets do it, and Im only interested in the 60-130mph times. I wont drop the clutch off the line.

Old 11-17-2006, 09:32 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Lets do it, and Im only interested in the 60-130mph times. I wont drop the clutch off the line.
No prob...someone is using it for a few days, then I will have them ship it to you. I will PM you when its ready. Kevin

Old 11-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
You are not very bright and your insults are weak to match

Again, you have no clue who or what I am about. Think whatever you want, you continue to make yourself look like an immature ***again, I have made a few statements like everyone else on here and you continue to throw immature insults and all you are doing is showing how little you really know about performance

At the end of the day my 930 will spank any of your Lambos and my 965 will destroy them

Christian

Christian, if you and I were to race, what would you put up to match mine...your HOUSE?

Old 11-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by KPG
No prob...someone is using it for a few days, then I will have them ship it to you. I will PM you when its ready. Kevin
Sounds good! Ill get a bunch of the guys here together and we will time all the cars, GT3, Z06 etc!

Old 11-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Banned
You are not very bright and your insults are weak to match

Again, you have no clue who or what I am about. Think whatever you want, you continue to make yourself look like an immature ***again, I have made a few statements like everyone else on here and you continue to throw immature insults and all you are doing is showing how little you really know about performance

At the end of the day my 930 will spank any of your Lambos and my 965 will destroy them

Christian

Since I had a WORKED 930, that I will bet my house on would DESTROY yours 15 years ago, please list your mods....

Old 11-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
We know you did, you have had the best of everything and knowone can compete with you on your level.

Most know what I have done to my cars and I have listed mods many times, do a search

This remark shows how stupid you are, you have no clue about my cars but you know yours is better, grow up alreadysorry to tell ya but you are not the only one with money and you damn sure are not the only one with quick cars

Christian

Since I had a WORKED 930, that I will bet my house on would DESTROY yours 15 years ago, please list your mods....

Old 11-17-2006, 09:54 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Sounds good! Ill get a bunch of the guys here together and we will time all the cars, GT3, Z06 etc!
That is a great idea. I will send run logs to all the users when they are done. You will know the time to the hundreth and to the tenth of a foot the distance covered in any run. if you want to see what those logs look like PM me your email and I will blast some over. Kevin

Old 11-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Banned
We know you did, you have had the best of everything and knowone can compete with you on your level.

Most know what I have done to my cars and I have listed mods many times, do a search

This remark shows how stupid you are, you have no clue about my cars but you know yours is better, grow up alreadysorry to tell ya but you are not the only one with money and you damn sure are not the only one with quick cars

Christian
I will bet the HOUSE my 930 was quicker than anything you have, had, or will have.

Old 11-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Whatever you say, who built your car?

Christian

I will bet the HOUSE my 930 was quicker than anything you have, had, or will have.

Old 11-17-2006, 10:15 PM
RPM
RPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud of
man i just realized that youre almost 10 years older than me and have way less respect for others and their cars...youre so smug its annoying the **** out of me.

Old 11-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by RPM
man i just realized that youre almost 10 years older than me and have way less respect for others and their cars...youre so smug its annoying the **** out of me.
oh boy... here we go again... What will Allan say now?

Old 11-17-2006, 10:29 PM
My name is Allan, I drive a Lambo, anything else is crap and below mej/k, who cares

Christian

Originally Posted by Brucem
oh boy... here we go again... What will Allan say now?

Old 11-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by RPM
I guess Im doing something right!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Gallardo SE vs 06 Z06