997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My Gallardo SE vs 06 Z06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 08:01 AM
dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RPM
man i just realized that youre almost 10 years older than me and have way less respect for others and their cars...youre so smug its annoying the **** out of me.
Nah, he's probably a chubby twelve year old that gets picked on at school. He's got to vent somewhere...

Old 11-18-2006, 09:28 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by allanlambo
I guess Im doing something right!
I guess money can buy most things in this world but not class... The last time I saw behavior like this was in the eighth grade.

Old 11-18-2006, 12:24 PM
yh8t is infamous around these parts
Allan is a cool guy he just get's a lot of crap because of his verbal delivery but what I like aboult him is that he will back up what he says and will run anytime against anyone win or lose. There are a lot of people that do a lot of talking but mostly from what magazine articles state, and pretend to have first hand knowledge about particular cars they are bashing and have never driven or driven against. IMHO

Marco

Old 11-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dr_sharp
Nah, he's probably a chubby twelve year old that gets picked on at school. He's got to vent somewhere...
Yup, youve got me pegged!

Old 11-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Hey alan - when you were on Maui did you own any dq's? Just wondering.

Old 11-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Hey alan - when you were on Maui did you own any dq's? Just wondering.
No, but I di dlike their ice cream!

Old 11-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
cool. Yes I agree.

Old 11-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !

Christian

Originally Posted by yh8t
Allan is a cool guy he just get's a lot of crap because of his verbal delivery but what I like aboult him is that he will back up what he says and will run anytime against anyone win or lose. There are a lot of people that do a lot of talking but mostly from what magazine articles state, and pretend to have first hand knowledge about particular cars they are bashing and have never driven or driven against. IMHO

Marco

Old 11-18-2006, 06:07 PM
RPM
RPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by yh8t

Marco
we are not questioning whether he is a good guy or not..allan had said things in the past that i thought to be very insightful and he has answered questions that i have had about lambos in general but but we have to understand and accept what he says b/c he has an innane "verbal delivery"??! what is he 10 years old?!! when you make fun of peoples cars and even their house, unless allan has trisomy 21, then hes a moron. he also feels obliged to counter everything everyone says esp. about lambo. do a search all the threads hes contributed and you will see the general pattern I made reference to in one of my responses above.

Old 11-18-2006, 06:54 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RPM
unless allan has trisomy 21
Funny to joke about, but what if your kid had Downs Syndrome? I dont think you would be laughing. Kevin

Old 11-18-2006, 06:59 PM
RPM
RPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KPG
Funny to joke about, but what if your kid had Downs Syndrome? I dont think you would be laughing. Kevin
yeah i understand...just stressing a point. my apologies

Old 11-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Christian, if you and I were to race, what would you put up to match mine...your HOUSE?
Wow, so much for that bet, Even if you take some of Ellen's ego he still has a ton of it to spare.

Old 11-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
It would not be much of a race and he knows it

Christian

Originally Posted by Shawn C
Wow, so much for that bet, Even if you take some of Ellen's ego he still has a ton of it to spare.

Old 11-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are all so worried about 1/4 mile times, pick up your ***** and go buy street bikes. You can run in the 10's bone stock for under 10k lol

Old 11-18-2006, 08:22 PM
I agree with you, I am into 1/4 times but if I want quick I will get another bike. I am looking for an Aprilia as we speak

Christian

Originally Posted by Shawn C
You guys are all so worried about 1/4 mile times, pick up your ***** and go buy street bikes. You can run in the 10's bone stock for under 10k lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Gallardo SE vs 06 Z06