997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

20" BBS Racing Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 08:02 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Gentlemen if Gert says he has them he does, he doesn't lie about this stuff so just be patient. I know Gert well for years, he will give you all the specs and pics in due time.

Old 11-28-2006, 08:29 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Gert has always been stand up and done everything to the T with me as well Darren.

Old 11-28-2006, 09:08 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is infamous around these parts
The problem is some of the "new" guys (pre-6speedonline days) have no idea who Gert is. Gert was one of the first to offer tuner parts on line before many of the mod shops that advertise on this board opened up. Gert has been hurt by the weak dollar and the fact he is not a self promoter. I've bought many parts over the years from Gert. His knowledge is second to none. His English is perfect and he always answers the phone. I challenge anyone that needs a part to call him up and see how fast the part arrives at your door (from Europe!).

Old 11-28-2006, 09:39 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Add me to the list of people that's been overwhelmingly satisfied by Gert. He's a class act all the way! He really helped me get what I needed for my Turbo and will definitely be using him again and again.

Old 12-01-2006, 07:36 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
How much for a set of 19's for a 996tt

Old 12-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jags911tt
How much for a set of 19's for a 996tt
Prices are on Gert's site.....

http://www.carnewal-europe.com/cpx_p035.htm

Old 12-01-2006, 07:49 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Yay for Gert, now start ordering those 19"ers for your 997 GT3s so I can see

Old 12-01-2006, 08:12 PM
zona is infamous around these partszona is infamous around these parts
Gert,
Are the 20's available with the current design centers? The pictures show the old design, but the website 19's show the new design.
-z

Originally Posted by Gert
We are pleased to announce that we 're able to offer 20 inch BBS racing wheels.

These wheels are available in all sizes between 8 and 12"
and we can have these assembled to match the factory sizes and offsets
so they can be installed on the 997Turbo or 997GT3 without the use of spacers.

For more info, check out our website.
Wheel weights will be added soon.

Gert.

Old 12-01-2006, 11:54 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ESK
The problem is some of the "new" guys (pre-6speedonline days) have no idea who Gert is. Gert was one of the first to offer tuner parts on line before many of the mod shops that advertise on this board opened up. Gert has been hurt by the weak dollar and the fact he is not a self promoter. I've bought many parts over the years from Gert. His knowledge is second to none. His English is perfect and he always answers the phone. I challenge anyone that needs a part to call him up and see how fast the part arrives at your door (from Europe!).
AMEN!!!!!!!
PS-how the heck are you ol' friend

Old 12-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Another rec for Gert. He has always been VERY helpful.

Old 12-02-2006, 10:00 AM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Gert is one of the most stand up guys I know and a man of his word...
I do business with him on the wholesale end and it is always a pleasure

Old 12-02-2006, 11:18 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I always love to buy and receive parts from Belgium....

Old 12-02-2006, 11:56 AM
DJ
ya and those wheels did have an unfortunate "scmhelting" accident....... I love gold

Old 12-02-2006, 12:38 PM
gt2-josh is infamous around these partsgt2-josh is infamous around these parts
Agreed. I've been a customer of Gert's for 5 years. He is quick and accurate and a true pleasure to interact with. I've never received a damaged or incorrect part and he can always answer my questions. Simply put I've never dealt with a better vendor. Gert is the best.

Josh
2002 GT2
2007 E63 Wagon
2007 GT3 RS (Waiter)

Old 12-02-2006, 12:43 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
I think we need to proclaim this day "Gert Day"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 20" BBS Racing Wheels