997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Green Ruf RT12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 11:05 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Some pictures of that 993 from the daytona pca race

Attached Images     
Old 11-24-2006, 11:26 AM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Rami
Nice to hear they will be at the Essen Motor Show ... I'll be there on the press day
I will be there as well, might just meet you at the Pirelli stand.
Tall blond guy, that's me.

Old 11-24-2006, 05:06 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Loving it in silver.........thanks for the pics all!

Old 11-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
I wonder how that color (green) would look on a 79' 930. any photoshop gurus around here?

Christian

Old 11-24-2006, 07:13 PM
Rami is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Erik
I will be there as well, might just meet you at the Pirelli stand.
Tall blond guy, that's me.
Will you be working at the Pirelli stand?

Old 11-24-2006, 07:49 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by Rami
Will you be working at the Pirelli stand?
I will probably be there a lot, but I don't think I'll be working that much.

Lovely babes in the Pirelli-stand last year. And lovely cars as well.

And Walter Rohrl was there, I've got two ice scrapes and his book signed.

The Bilstein stand will have the RUF RK Coupe as well.

"RUF at the Motor Show Essen 2006

From December 1st till December 10th the Motor Show Essen 2006 will take place.
Themed as "Your car is more" the focus of the most popular car show 2006 in Germany lies at the automotive individuality and the sportiness.
RUF will exhibit two cars at the show. The RUF RGT will be presented at the Pirelli stand and on the Bilstein stand you could admire the RUF RK Coupé. "

Other places to visit is Brabus for sure, and Techart. Great show all in all, let's hope there no snow this year.

Old 11-24-2006, 08:04 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
Euro car with amber side lights??
German temporary export plates. So it'll probably not stay in the country for long. If I remember correctly, the plate is valid for 30 days.

Old 11-25-2006, 01:13 PM
RAC
Former Vendor
RAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud of
The green 997 is the new Generation RGT, that car is coming to RUF Auto Centre in the next few weeks and will stay here in Dallas as a Demo,
It is Viper green, 3.8l normally aspirated Engine 440hp

Old 11-25-2006, 03:23 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Whoa. Thanks for the info RAC.

I was not expecting that to be the next RGT.

Very cool none the less.

Thanks!

Old 11-25-2006, 06:46 PM
440 hp only?

Other than that there's a few other things that differs is from the RGT pics I've seen. All will be revealed next week I suppose.

On the other hand no RUF is the other like

Old 11-26-2006, 03:20 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Oh my RUF is amazing...

Old 11-26-2006, 03:27 AM
Guy
Guy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant future
I'll be at Essen on the second Friday. It's always a fun show and I look forward to seeing the new RGT.

Guy