997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Bologna Motorshow - Porsche and more to see

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 06:35 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Bologna Motorshow - Porsche and more to see

HI guys!

I just came back from the Motorshow in Bologna and took a lot of pics...so I thought I could have shared the best pics of the greatest cars that were there.

I post the pics in that section cause there's not another section where I can post them and because it's the most viewed...

I won't write any description of the cars showed here...no words are necessary to these beasts

Edit: More pics starting from second page

Attached Images  

Last edited by pilone; 12-10-2006 at 05:54 AM.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:42 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the pice of the mille miglia SLR

Old 12-09-2006, 06:45 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
The attachment thing isn't working fine...I can't upload pics...I can't even write the links from imageshack.us!
Please someone that can help me posting them.
Hey DJ probably you can do that!!

Old 12-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Octanemia is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pilone
The attachment thing isn't working fine...I can't upload pics...I can't even write the links from imageshack.us!
Please someone that can help me posting them.
Hey DJ probably you can do that!!
maybe your attachments are full, you need to delete the old ones.

Old 12-09-2006, 07:40 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
yes pilone go to your user CP - scroll down to the attachments and start deleting your older ones first to free up space

Old 12-09-2006, 08:40 AM
More pics this time...

Attached Images    
Old 12-09-2006, 08:42 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks again, The SLR 722 is very sporty compared to the SLR

Old 12-09-2006, 08:46 AM
ok DJ...I tried to post more again...but it isn't working...I even tried to delete previous attachments...

Thanks Mohammed...I appreciate...yes it's ways better...looks agggressive like no other...I want to post more...but it's making me so much angry

Last edited by pilone; 12-09-2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:03 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Keep deleting and make sure the pics aren't bigger then 800x600, works for me

Old 12-09-2006, 09:05 AM
ok DJ...I tried to post more again...but it isn't working...I even tried to delete previous attachments...

Thanks Mohammed...I appreciate...yes it's ways better...looks agggressive like no other...I want to post more...but it's making me so much angry
Yeah, If no luck ,try posting the pictures you got on www.imageshack.us and then copy the link or thumbnail over here.

Old 12-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Mad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to all
I was hoping to see the SLR 722 at the LA Auto Show. No such luck

Old 12-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Moh I even tried imageshack it gives problems to me...
I have to ask you a thing...would you mind posting the pics for me??

Old 12-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Moh I even tried imageshack it gives problems to me...
I have to ask you a thing...would you mind posting the pics for me??
add me on msn messenger and I will try to

Old 12-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
add me on msn messenger and I will try to
Is your mail address the one you get down in your signature?

Old 12-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Is your mail address the one you get down in your signature?
Yes it is!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bologna Motorshow - Porsche and more to see