997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Imagine Auto / PorschePHD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Viper TT is infamous around these parts
Imagine Auto / PorschePHD

I just wanted to thank Stephen for his time and information. He has been providing me information on my GT2 vs. 997TT debate over the last few weeks.

Considering I haven't spent any money with Stephen, he was still always available to assist with my debate and provide any information required.

Needless to say, Stephen has earned my business when the time comes.

Last edited by Viper TT; 12-13-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:29 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
There's nobody better.

Lots of great guys, and shops, on here, but Stephen is as good as they come. And his shop and staff are second to none. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:39 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
except that Karl guy what a putz

No I am kidding they are all good guys!

Old 12-13-2006, 01:36 PM
pratt is infamous around these parts
stephen also helped me deal with my local dealer who put in his upgraded clutch the wrong way. Stephen really went to bat for me and was very helpful on the phone. Because of him, my dealer is replacing the clutch at no cost to me (which they should have done in the first place)

Old 12-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Al Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Viper TT
I just wanted to thank Stephen for his time and information. He has been providing me information on my GT2 vs. 997TT debate over the last few weeks.

Considering I haven't spent any money with Stephen, he was still always available to assist with my debate and provide any information required.

Needless to say, Stephen has earned my business when the time comes.
I echo this sentiment.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:28 PM
john rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to beholdjohn rice is a splendid one to behold
I have to ask.... [you don't want me pestering Stephen do you?]. Can you share your results on 996 GT2 vs 997tt? I had thought about a GT2 [still do] but decided to slow down and let the overall situation sort itself out before I decide what I might do. [I think the 996 GT2 will take another hit when the new version comes out.]

Any perspective appreciated.

JR

Old 12-13-2006, 10:31 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!!

I am a 997TT guy!! I love the new car. It is not about what I like though. They are both very different.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:13 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Stephen,

It was great talking to you today.

Sean

Old 12-14-2006, 08:55 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Like wise Sean!! I will be in touch....