997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Project White Shark 997TT @ Shark Werks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 07:16 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mike@evo
Sharky, looks great man!
Cant wait to see the pics of it with the wheels on it!
Heh couldn't have done it without ya pal This is how I would do my 997TT

Just wrapping up the ICs right now, tech art steering wheel, evo pedals and other misc stuff. Then the bumper goes back on but boy does it look good lowered in comparison to stock. I have a couple of pics of 997TT with stock suspension vs this one lowered at the shop today which I'll post soon...

Old 01-25-2007, 07:28 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Heh couldn't have done it without ya pal This is how I would do my 997TT

Just wrapping up the ICs right now, tech art steering wheel, evo pedals and other misc stuff. Then the bumper goes back on but boy does it look good lowered in comparison to stock. I have a couple of pics of 997TT with stock suspension vs this one lowered at the shop today which I'll post soon...
I have never taken a sleep aid but I think I'm gonna need one tonight!

Old 01-25-2007, 07:47 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by N2it
I have never taken a sleep aid but I think I'm gonna need one tonight!
All I can say is.. it's a good thing you've got some HUGE and I do mean HUGE 1000hp monster truck because there are a LOT of parts you will be taking home with you

Old 01-25-2007, 08:43 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
All I can say is.. it's a good thing you've got some HUGE and I do mean HUGE 1000hp monster truck because there are a LOT of parts you will be taking home with you
Shoot, cant run the Extreme setting on the way home then, it will have to be Tow. (thats boring) ...

Old 01-25-2007, 09:07 PM
I want the "I'm polluting with everything I got and black smoke is puffing out" mode

Old 01-25-2007, 09:22 PM
I want the "I'm polluting with everything I got and black smoke is puffing out" mode
She burns "green fuel" only... No black smoke here. Thing is, when I try to look in the rear view all I see is a vapor trail >>

Old 01-26-2007, 11:48 AM
OK folks just a few more here from this morning. Going to road test her and I'll take some pics once the suspnesion has settled...

The Thicker Tech Art steering wheel is simply gorgeous- they've always had that over anyone else as far as I'm concerned.

Then in goes the EVO pedal kit

Check out those silver belts...

And finally whilst the V1-install is underway I installed an extra 15HP...

Old 01-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by scslite
Mmmmm white on black wheels. Tasty!
Black wheels on your car are darned nice too... I know what we need to do soon BTW if you have time.. swing by before the show.. we'll put in that FE kit since I have all the parts now

Old 01-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by doccao
Great pics Alex - > car should look sick! Also looks brand spanking new off the lot and into your shop. I wish it was mine too (along with your GT800 and soon RS), but I'm more than happy with my Sharkwerks tuned TT. BTW, love the TA white springs but how come no PSS9s and sways???
Hey Doccao, thanks for the kind words and so glad your ride is peppy as ever The TA springs right now is all that we can do as there is no plug-in PASM suspension kit PSS9s won't work and there's no kit yet. Bummer I know!

Old 01-26-2007, 11:51 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
So sick Alex, that damn steering wheel should be standard, makes the oem wheel look anorexic LOL!

Old 01-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Niceeeeeeee, cant wait to see it all finished up. Thanks for sharing Alex
Cheers bud. Don't believe I congratulated you yet on your GT2. You made a good choice man. We've worked on a few RuF vin cars before and they're done nicely. Make sure you do put in some Billet DVs though. For some reason they never do

Old 01-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by DJ
That's my Sharky! Never disappoints!
Hehe thanks pal.. we're lucky because the guys in the bay area are worked so hard (jobs/stress etc..) that we all need an outlet aka these cars

PS You need to change the avatar and go green dammit!

Old 01-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by pilone
WOW I love that post Sharky!
Thank you so much...it's very useful to know...and seems quite easy as well.
+1 for you
Hey Pilone- the power these cars are making just from some simple bolt-ons is truly amazing. It's almost anti-climatic that 10s have already come and gone. Even before any of us really got our teeth into these 997TTs...

Old 01-26-2007, 11:56 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Cheers bud. Don't believe I congratulated you yet on your GT2. You made a good choice man. We've worked on a few RuF vin cars before and they're done nicely. Make sure you do put in some Billet DVs though. For some reason they never do
its going in for DV's today, ironic. As i have really been getting on it recently, i notice boost is a little bit unstable, it comes on in stages pulls hard, then HARD, then WHAMM!! It will go 0.8, 1.1 then hold steady then 0.0 on tach then 1.1 again near redline weird!

I think i have a little leak, but with a passenger i believe i did a 60-130 in 7 sec range, so i cant wait to get the dv's in and a few extra goodies! Thanks Alex

Old 01-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
its going in for DV's today, ironic. As i have really been getting on it recently, i notice boost is a little bit unstable, it comes on in stages pulls hard, then HARD, then WHAMM!! It will go 0.8, 1.1 then hold steady then 0.0 on tach then 1.1 again near redline weird!

I think i have a little leak, but with a passenger i believe i did a 60-130 in 7 sec range, so i cant wait to get the dv's in and a few extra goodies! Thanks Alex
Sounds good man.. I don't know why they overlook that but oh well. On RuF vin cars the only thing we usually do is add DVs, the hoses and intercoolers (at least on the ones with the cut outs).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Project White Shark 997TT @ Shark Werks