997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

EuroElites/Sharkwerks meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 12:32 AM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
If I can make it guys, I plan to attend. Look forward to meeting some of you folks. I dont have a turbo but will bring my 997S. I hope this rain lets up by then (but that won't stop me).

Old 01-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gradyex
If I can make it guys, I plan to attend. Look forward to meeting some of you folks. I dont have a turbo but will bring my 997S. I hope this rain lets up by then (but that won't stop me).
Hey, so it looks like it'll rain at 7am but will clear up before I wake up... chance of rain around 11am... but no real rain until 5pm.

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast...ay=2&hbhhour=7

6am

45° F
Mostly Cloudy

7am

46° F
Rain

8am

47° F
Mostly Cloudy

9am

49° F
Mostly Cloudy

10am

52° F
Mostly Cloudy

11am

54° F
Rain

Noon

55° F
Mostly Cloudy

1pm

56° F
Mostly Cloudy

Old 01-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
2pm

57° F
Mostly Cloudy

3pm

57° F
Cloudy

4pm

56° F
Cloudy

5pm

55° F
Rain

6pm

53° F
Mostly Cloudy

7pm

51° F
Mostly Cloudy

8pm

49° F
Mostly Cloudy

9pm

49° F
Mostly Cloudy

Old 01-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Crap. If it rains this weekend I am out. It's already starting to sprinkle a bit here.
Robert, you talkin the Lambo up tomorrow?

Old 01-29-2007, 01:38 AM
diablo roadster is infamous around these parts
It says it goes til 3, but will a lot of people have left already? If i show up at say, 2, will it still be worth it?

Old 01-29-2007, 01:48 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I'm out. It's 11 pm and still raining. I think I'll go fishing instead

Old 01-29-2007, 11:17 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looks good this morning, I'm still going obviously so see some of ya there!

Old 01-29-2007, 11:31 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
See u at your place Sharky around 11am.

Unlike Robert, rain doesn't scare me. I guess I'm not worried about a little rain on my head. We know Robert doesn't want to mess up his hair . I think since he got a Lambo, he started being a little priss

Seriously Robert, bring the H2 or CLS if you don't want to get the Lambo wet.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
I'm out. It's 11 pm and still raining. I think I'll go fishing instead
Well, considering I never wash my car... I'm ok with driving in a little rain See you guys at 11am.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:47 PM
AdamG is infamous around these parts
EuroElites/Sharkwerks meet

Thank you for all that attended today's meet. EuroElites SINCERELY apologizes to Sharkwerks and to all those Porsche owners that did not recieve adequate parking for today's event. Fletcher Jones Porsche deeply regrets not being able to facilitate parking in a timely matter as they
underestimated the size of the crowd. We assure everyone that attended that this inconvenience will not happen again. Again we thank everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules to attend.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:12 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys,

Nice meeting a lot of you. We actually had a really good turnout from the Porsche guys. The weather was actually not bad with some sun from time to time.

Sorry I left early but I was getting sick of standing around.

I must say that I was VERY disappointed in the lack of structure/organization from the car show. Did they ever bring out the food???

Lets see some pics now please

Oh, Sharky, time to organize a Porsche Drive soon!!!

Old 01-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Hey guys,

Nice meeting a lot of you. We actually had a really good turnout from the Porsche guys. The weather was actually not bad with some sun from time to time.

I must say that I was VERY disappointed in the lack of structure/organization from the car show. Did they ever bring out the food???

Yes, I'm in on the P-car drive too. Yeah... where did the food go? Ended up going to Tapocia Express.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:46 PM
CLS
CLS is infamous around these partsCLS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AdamG
Thank you for all that attended today's meet. EuroElites SINCERELY apologizes to Sharkwerks and to all those Porsche owners that did not recieve adequate parking for today's event. Fletcher Jones Porsche deeply regrets not being able to facilitate parking in a timely matter as they
underestimated the size of the crowd. We assure everyone that attended that this inconvenience will not happen again. Again we thank everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules to attend.
Adam the AMG guys looked like they were have a good time enjoyed checking out yours cars. I love my Porsche I just wish I could have kept my SL500 Sport I truly love the ride of those car when you're just out with the wife! The SL65 Renntec was getting my have interest!!

Nice seeing the Porsche group from Sharkwerks great group of customers Alex and James have there!

Old 01-29-2007, 10:51 PM
treynor has a spectacular aura abouttreynor has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CLS
Adam the AMG guys looked like they were have a good time enjoyed checking out yours cars. I love my Porsche I just wish I could have kept my SL500 Sport I truly love the ride of those car when you're just out with the wife! The SL65 Renntec was getting my have interest!!

Nice seeing the Porsche group from Sharkwerks great group of customers Alex and James have there!
Heh. That same SL65 just failed to successfully dyno because it made 800 RWTQ and spun both rear tires on the dyno roller. Fun car

Old 01-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Hey guys,

Fred, I left a 1/2 hour after you did and saw some guy taking a grill out of the back of his truck when I was leaving.... oh well. It was good seeing everyone and driving the couple blocks from Sharkwerks to the meet together. The funny part to me was most of every Porsche there belonged to a customer of mine at Carlsen

Yes, I agree, I was talking to Sharky n JW about a event, something should be in the scheduled events soon!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EuroElites/Sharkwerks meet