997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Custom Champion GP7 wheel production

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 09:51 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Custom Champion GP7 wheel production

The guys at PES-tuning (renewing sponsorship here) and Champion motorsports have started orders for a new batch of the GP7 monolite wheels that were produced in the past. These will be made in the Champion plant in Japan that also makes the Kinesis F110's. They will be exceptionally strong and light, and perfect 997TT offsets. Wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x11.5. They will be factory machined for TPMS sensor fitments - no clamps needed. The 2 finishes offered will be silver with a diamond cut outer lip and solid graphite. The weights are 20# front, 22# rear. It will take 70-100 days for the production to run and deliver to PES in the US. Prices are the same as Champions go - $1250 front and $1375 rear.

Graphite color:

Anyone interested please contact Tony at info@pes-tuning.com

Old 02-01-2007, 10:16 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
The graphite picture is just to show the color correct? I ask becuase those are a much differrent wheel.

Old 02-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Alex13188 is infamous around these parts
That wheel looks great, I think it will be even better in graphite.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:43 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ
The graphite picture is just to show the color correct? I ask becuase those are a much differrent wheel.

Yes the graphite photo is just to illustrate the color

Old 02-02-2007, 11:26 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Any more updates ?

Old 02-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Tony is putting in a production order very soon. I think I am going to go with graphite.

Old 02-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Kirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to all
Wheels

Will they consider doing a all black wheel or a black center at least?

I may be interest if they are capable or willing to do so. Let me know.

Thanks,
Kirk

Old 02-02-2007, 07:35 PM
DJ
Like would look sick! I Pshopped the color of the wheels a dark matt grey finish

Last edited by DJ; 02-02-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
What a nice lookin' wheel. But really, 100 days?

Old 02-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Update. PES has informed me the first batch of orders will get 10% off.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:20 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
wow i love these, a brushed finish would look amazing

Old 02-03-2007, 09:35 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
I dolike the 7-spoke wheels

Last edited by DJ; 02-03-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:45 AM
johnww is just really nicejohnww is just really nicejohnww is just really nicejohnww is just really nice
what is number of darker wheel???

Old 02-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Some teaser pics. I did not have time to mount the tires and TPMS sensors yet. Here they are, and notice how aggressive the offset is - brings the wheel almost to the edge of the fender lip!

Old 02-05-2007, 06:30 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by eclou
Some teaser pics. I did not have time to mount the tires and TPMS sensors yet. Here they are, and notice how aggressive the offset is - brings the wheel almost to the edge of the fender lip!

Those are going to look great once mounted with rubber. I notice you have an issue similar to mine - is there any way to clean wheel wells without removing the wheels?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Custom Champion GP7 wheel production