997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

The video you have ALL been waiting for!!! **Z06 vs. 997 TT**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 05:39 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Can't handle the truth, eh?
I dont too much care about that because I dont have a 997 TT, I have a porsche that would probably beat that vette and a vette that would crush it so I have no reason to care about that. I love corvettes, it's you I dont like. That race isnt anything different than any person here with real knowledge of AWD vs RWD and Power to Weight ratios would know, therefore you have no point. What I cant believe is that every thread you start with this garbage continues for pages before getting shutdown, I'm starting to question the tolerance this place has for trolls.

Old 02-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by heavychevy
...I'm starting to question the tolerance this place has for trolls.
I guess we have a lot of bridges around here...

Old 02-06-2007, 05:48 PM
BrotherHinkle is infamous around these parts
I personally don't hate vettes. A few years back a friend of mind had one with cpu upgrade, intake, straight pipes, and oh yea 200shot of nitrious. With slicks it pulled 11 flat in the quarter mile.

On the other hand, I think the vette was designed to kill it on the straight away. Basically 100%American muscle car. Porsche on the other hand, was not designed for one thing, that one thing being going straight really fast. Porsche has the whole overall package in my opinion. Lets put both cars into a turn a 120 and see who comes out on top. I think it would be interesting to put those same two cars on a road course. The ZO6 guys at Road Atlanta were all over the place. They had more hrp but slower lap times.

If we are going to drag porsches, then VRALEXANDER can bring his 996tt to the plate. Even if the Z06 gets modded, I'd feel safer in the 996tt at 185+mph over the vette. Just my opinion.

Once again I'm not trying to trash the Vette. I think they're fun cars to drive, but that race was irrelevant to what the car was made to do.

Old 02-06-2007, 07:07 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Oh god, well ive seen results vary from all over the place, bottom line is this will never end!

Old 02-06-2007, 07:08 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Oh god, well ive seen results vary from all over the place, bottom line is this will never end!
It will end when SCVET leaves.

Old 02-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Thanks Svett00...please enjoy your vacation..and remember don't drink and drive!

Last edited by Control It; 02-06-2007 at 07:53 PM.