997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Crashed my turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 06:27 PM
vtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lob12
Sorry to hear that happened to you...glad you are OK. In your last post before the pics you stated your car was Black/Black...why is the car in the pics Silver/ Black????
Look at his post again. New one is Black/Black

Old 02-27-2007, 08:25 PM
BuckheadPorsche is infamous around these parts
That's my car and house.

Originally Posted by SmoothCab
So very glad that you are o.k. It's just a piece of iron and you will replace especially since the Insurance Company took care of your losses!!!
I was browsing this site for the first time, looking for performance mods for a new 997 Turbo that's on the way, and up pops a photo of my house and old Turbo!

I guess I'll take it as a compliment.

FANTASTIC site BTW. Great information.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Hussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really nice
Originally Posted by BuckheadPorsche
I was browsing this site for the first time, looking for performance mods for a new 997 Turbo that's on the way, and up pops a photo of my house and old Turbo!

I guess I'll take it as a compliment.

FANTASTIC site BTW. Great information.
Are you suggesting that the silver 997TT on the previous page that was wrecked was your turbo and the photos were taken in front of your house? Furthermore, that user "pking" is a fraudulent member making erroneous claims?

Pray tell.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:30 PM
LittleJohny is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hussain
Are you suggesting that the silver 997TT on the previous page that was wrecked was your turbo and the photos were taken in front of your house? Furthermore, that user "pking" is a fraudulent member making erroneous claims?

Pray tell.

hah.. here we go again

Old 02-28-2007, 01:16 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pking0317
Hi....i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy a second hand turbo because i just totalled mine

Our 07 Turbo is available

Inquire with me directly please:

Old 02-28-2007, 03:10 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Hey Mr. Fabryce...that Turbo is awesome...are these Champion wheels?

anyway...
man I'm sorry for your car but better this one than your health!

Old 02-28-2007, 01:58 PM
TurboMike is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DJ
it's easy guys - use www.flickr.com - upload them, click the to enlarge then just right click (copy) and paste into 6speed text box
Thanks DJ!! This will help me as well!

Old 02-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hussain

Pray tell.
I hope that's the case - I love when fakers get caught...

Old 02-28-2007, 02:19 PM
ambleZ06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I hope that's the case - I love when fakers get caught...
I agree with you, but the person calling him out said that it was his car and his house. Maybe it is me, but the pics look as if the car is in a service area of a dealership (eg. warehouse type of building), not a house . Guess we will see as this unfolds.

Old 02-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ambleZ06
I agree with you, but the person calling him out said that it was his car and his house. Maybe it is me, but the pics look as if the car is in a service area of a dealership (eg. warehouse type of building), not a house . Guess we will see as this unfolds.
It looks like that to me as well - the onus is on the latest guy to show more pics of his car...

Old 02-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
It looks like that to me as well - the onus is on the latest guy to show more pics of his car...
I agree with you.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:11 PM
pking0317 is infamous around these parts
My turbo

Let me clearify the things for u guys...

I crashed my turbo on Jan. 4th
I thought the insurance would only pay me the price after it depreciates
Then i found out 2 weeks ago that they were willing to pay me the full amount that i paid for the silver turbo...

After i got the check from my insurance company...I went to Rusnak
and bought my second turbo last friday...

No fraud u dumb ****s...who would lie about this stupid ****
Some of u guys are retarded

Ill post pics of my new Black on black turbo....The first porsche i had was silver as u see in the picture

Old 02-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by pking0317
No fraud u dumb ****s...who would lie about this stupid ****
Some of u guys are retarded

Ill post pics of my new Black on black turbo....The first porsche i had was silver as u see in the picture
Dude, calm down. No-one is calling you out, but to come back with your earlier post you seem a little bit on the defensive. I believe that it is actually your car, and am just waiting for the person that claims that it was his car to provide proof that it indeed was his car. However, with a post count of 1 (dude calling you out) it seems a bit suspicious to me.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
that does not look good! good luck with the new one.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:18 PM
BuckheadPorsche is infamous around these parts
My sincere apologies.

I should have been much more specific.

I was replying to SmoothCab's post. The photo he uses when posting was taken by me in front of my house. No big deal, it was just funny to see it out of the blue.

I'll post the rest of the photos when I get to my office, if anyone is interested.

-Derek

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crashed my turbo