997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Sorta New Member Greeting - '07 TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 10:05 PM
onetwo is infamous around these parts
Hey JohnH, I saw you guys last weekend at Captree; beautiful car! I was the guy in the silver M3 oogling your cars You guys seemed busy so I didn't interrupt; saw the temp tags and wanted to congratulate you on the buy!

I must say that the three of you rolling together makes for a beautiful sight. Let your Exige friend know that his exhaust sounds absolutely bonkers when he gets on it...

Old 03-08-2007, 10:09 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Congrats on the turbo, so after meeting with Sam, what did you order??? Hahah jk

Old 03-08-2007, 10:22 PM
alin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud of
Awesome TT dude. Welcome to 6speed!

Old 03-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Banned
JohnH is infamous around these parts
I remember You~! The silver M3 that followed us for a bit. Should have came up. We are all very friendly. I had a problem with my tire sensor that morning so we were just trying to figure out why.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. IllM3, I think I saw you pass by my brother's house sunday in Forest Hills. Sam doesn't need to sell me anything. Well maybe his exhaust which he did. lol

Old 03-09-2007, 11:05 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Congrats Jon! Brandywine is an awesome place... they have done some AMAZING tuning too, like a 3.8 996tt capable of 900hp that can be daily driven, amongst other great mods. I saw your car right next a white 997 GT3 in the detail shop a bit ago, very nice looking.

-Joe

Old 03-09-2007, 11:12 AM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JohnH
Thanks everyone for your kind welcome. Will update as the car changes. I will also look into a set of winter tires but I'm hoping it doesn't snow in New York as spring is around the corner. Regarding the 2000miles break-in, all I can say is that's a very long time! I don't know if I can put on 2000miles in a week. Thanks for the info.
i put 500 the day i sc mine ...to break it in of courseyou should have no problem with 2000 in a whole week

Old 03-09-2007, 11:16 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Thanks everyone for your kind words. IllM3, I think I saw you pass by my brother's house sunday in Forest Hills. Sam doesn't need to sell me anything. Well maybe his exhaust which he did. lol
Hmm, that's interesting. I heard Martin's GT2 went along with Quantum Physics guidelines...

Martins GT2=Fast
Electron=Fast
Therefore, Martin's GT2= Electron

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle: It is impossible to find BOTH momentum and position of an electron (particle).

Hence, it was probable that you were in close proximity to Martin's GT2, but cannot conclude that notion with 100% certainty. Given Martin's driving habits, one can say if you did "see" him, it was most likely more a glimpse, a transient view, an evanescent sight of a Grey blur barrelling down the street.

I need a break from school! Time for a meeeeeeeeeeeet people. NY NJ PA DE. Let's get crackin'

-Joe

Old 03-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Banned
LOL. I saw him STOP~! and then he was gone.

Old 03-09-2007, 11:32 AM
LOL. I saw him STOP~! and then he was gone.
You mean you MAY have seen him stop!

Maybe we should have a meet in NJ. Somewhere about an hour from PA AND NY-- A nice central meeting spot.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:50 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I remember You~! The silver M3 that followed us for a bit. Should have came up. We are all very friendly. I had a problem with my tire sensor that morning so we were just trying to figure out why.

OMFG The new owner of my ex Turbo lives in Forest Hills and that was us on the way home from the Ferrari Chat run we went on, and i was like damn nice white turbo i wonder who it is

Old 03-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Hmm, that's interesting. I heard Martin's GT2 went along with Quantum Physics guidelines...

Martins GT2=Fast
Electron=Fast
Therefore, Martin's GT2= Electron

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle: It is impossible to find BOTH momentum and position of an electron (particle).

Hence, it was probable that you were in close proximity to Martin's GT2, but cannot conclude that notion with 100% certainty. Given Martin's driving habits, one can say if you did "see" him, it was most likely more a glimpse, a transient view, an evanescent sight of a Grey blur barrelling down the street.

I need a break from school! Time for a meeeeeeeeeeeet people. NY NJ PA DE. Let's get crackin'

-Joe
wasnt the GT2, but the ex

Old 03-09-2007, 01:15 PM
kermit_S is infamous around these parts
Welcome to 6speed...and congrats on the ride

Break in? Treat the car like how you want it and it will be the beast you want it to be...For me Redline is my break in

Old 03-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Banned
I use to be active on Ferrarichat. But the crowd is not the same it use to be. I'm progressively moving up the revs. OK, SAM..LOL I'll redline it once for you~!

Old 03-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
wasnt the GT2, but the ex
Like I'm about to go through my doctorate thesis again... you've got a good case.

Old 03-09-2007, 07:04 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
white is definetly the best color

welcome

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sorta New Member Greeting - '07 TT