997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Sorta New Member Greeting - '07 TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 07:10 PM
onetwo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JohnH
I remember You~! The silver M3 that followed us for a bit. Should have came up. We are all very friendly. I had a problem with my tire sensor that morning so we were just trying to figure out why.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. IllM3, I think I saw you pass by my brother's house sunday in Forest Hills. Sam doesn't need to sell me anything. Well maybe his exhaust which he did. lol
Yep, that was me. Once again, congrats on the car! The weather's warming up (somewhat), so maybe I'll catch you guys at Captree again one of these Sundays

And damn, I didn't know that there were so many sick cars around my way! Maybe I need to make time and cruise up and down Austin St. more

Old 03-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Originally Posted by JohnH
I use to be active on Ferrarichat. But the crowd is not the same it use to be. I'm progressively moving up the revs. OK, SAM..LOL I'll redline it once for you~!
Thank you

Once you pop, you can't stop