997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Northern NJ - quick get together?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
I will be at Protosport at around 9:30 AM to drop of some parts. Hope to see you guys.

Craig

Old 03-11-2007, 12:50 AM
hly
hly is infamous around these parts
Hey guys, I hope you will tolerate some non-porsche cars? If I can wake up that early, I sure would love to come in my audi to check out the beasts as well. It will keep me motivated to get my own 997tt towards the end of this year. Can't wait...

Old 03-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
How long you think you guys will be there?

I'll try to make it...don't have plates for the GT3..but I might be able to start one of the others...

Old 03-11-2007, 01:44 AM
docjackson1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by controlit
How long you think you guys will be there?

I'll try to make it...don't have plates for the GT3..but I might be able to start one of the others...
if you can, bring the targa-i had a red 87 with a black interior. i loved that car. that red car is why i have a red 997tt today-i always missed my red porsche.

Old 03-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Old 03-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
Maciej - what a nice set of photographs! You chronicled our "little adventure" quite nicely. Thank you

Alan (aka photonscience)

Old 03-12-2007, 08:25 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Just wanted to say what a great time the get together was. It was really cool and all of the cars were amazing.

Here's few photos:

They don't compare to the terrific job done by Maciej...those are some great pics!

I still can't get over the turnout...on such short notice...

I have some ideas for a few other events as well...perhaps a drive up to Bear Mountain or whenever the cart racing place finally opens in Maywood I think it would be great to have another get together.

I am happy to organize it if you guys are interested.

Again...great to meet everyone and I look forward to doing this again often.

Justin

Old 03-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by raclaims
They don't compare to the terrific job done by Maciej...those are some great pics!

I still can't get over the turnout...on such short notice...

I have some ideas for a few other events as well...perhaps a drive up to Bear Mountain or whenever the cart racing place finally opens in Maywood I think it would be great to have another get together.

I am happy to organize it if you guys are interested.

Again...great to meet everyone and I look forward to doing this again often.

Justin
Thanks for the compliment on the photos, although if I could afford a DSLR they'd be alot better.

As far as organizing another event I'm in the process of thinking something up for the end of the month or something along those lines, I think it'd be better to get a steady weekly meet first though.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:15 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
I am up for a weekly meet...
I can't get enough of this stuff!

Old 03-12-2007, 10:22 PM
SG
SG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura about
looks like fun!

is that a slate or meteor 997TT?

Old 03-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by raclaims
I am up for a weekly meet...
I can't get enough of this stuff!
Next meet I'll take some real nice pics of your car for yah.

I think it was meteor.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM
SG
SG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura about
I'll lend you my dslr. Do you recall if the rockers were painted on it? it's tough to tell from the pics.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by SG
I'll lend you my dslr. Do you recall if the rockers were painted on it? it's tough to tell from the pics.
I have a picture of it, let me see if I can dig it up.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:37 PM
Banned

From the original high res they were painted. Or atleast thats how it looks.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:55 PM
docjackson1 is infamous around these parts
justin-you did a good job organizing the get together. just an idea-i went with a buddy of mine to a meeting of rolls royce owners that was sposored by and catered at the showroom of paul miller rolls royce. they loved it because it brought a bunch of owners into their showroom who were introduced to their service and sales facility. their downside was springing for the food and providing a place for the 2 hour meeting. what do you think-do you think that the new sales manager and gm at a place like jack daniels would want to sponsor such an event? they would get great exposure, rather than starbucks getting it, and we would get a venue for the meeting. if it was at a dealer, i would bet that attendance would triple

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Northern NJ - quick get together?