997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Northern NJ - quick get together?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 08:20 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Northern NJ - quick get together?

Photonscience, docjackson and I are getting together Saturday morning at 9 am at Starbucks on Route 17 in Paramus...2 black and one GR turbo...

If anyone else wants to stop by - the coffee is on me!

I know it snowed today but come on...spring is coming...I just checked weather.com and it lists the temps on Saturday at 49 degrees...balmy!

Old 03-09-2007, 10:02 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Hmm, that might make the wait a bit easier if non-TT owners are invited On the other hand it might make it suck even more knowing that I still have some time to go!

Will have to see if the wife has any plans for me for Sat. morning.

Old 03-09-2007, 10:18 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Chris...you are only invited if you detail my car!

I am sure a test drive of a turbo will make your wait a little less painful...

Old 03-09-2007, 11:01 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by raclaims
Chris...you are only invited if you detail my car!

I am sure a test drive of a turbo will make your wait a little less painful...
Like I said before, at least my test drives are getting closer to home!

Old 03-09-2007, 04:36 PM
The address of the Starbucks is 177 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ. Phone there is 201-599-0740.

Old 03-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Motoracer is infamous around these parts
I may be down. I'm going to see if some guys want to meet to go check out protosport in pompton plains. I live 10 minutes from it and I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS THERE UNTIL 5 MINUTES AGO! AHH! I don't have a porsche (yet), but I down to meet in the Murcielago. I'll see if anyone wants to check out that shop first. I'll get back to you.

Old 03-09-2007, 04:53 PM
We are meeting pretty early...why not ride up there after...fully caffeinated I am sure a few people will be happy to race your Murcielago up to the shop!

Old 03-09-2007, 04:57 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by raclaims
We are meeting pretty early...why not ride up there after...fully caffeinated I am sure a few people will be happy to race your Murcielago up to the shop!
I'm in, my car is @ Protosport now. I can race you guy's up in my Denali or my brother in law's Ruf R Turbo.

Old 03-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Motoracer is infamous around these parts
Alright I'm in!

Old 03-09-2007, 05:10 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
I'm in.. as long as the wifey doesn't have any other plans for the morning and the weather holds. Funny thing is I just spoke with John at Protosport and told him I may come up on Sat anyway. Let's see if we can get a group of guys to head up!

Is this the Starbucks near the RT46 /RT80 exits off 17?

Old 03-09-2007, 05:31 PM
docjackson1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by str8blst
I'm in.. as long as the wifey doesn't have any other plans for the morning and the weather holds. Funny thing is I just spoke with John at Protosport and told him I may come up on Sat anyway. Let's see if we can get a group of guys to head up!

i don't think so-that is not paramus-that is closer to teterboro

Old 03-09-2007, 05:41 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by str8blst

Alan, it's the one further up on 17 across from Paramus Auto Mall I believe.

Old 03-09-2007, 05:57 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Hey guys! I'm in as long as we stay within the speed limit.

Old 03-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by RCNJ
Hey guys! I'm in as long as we stay within the speed limit.
You might have a hard time keeping up with the DENALI!!!

Old 03-09-2007, 06:06 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
With you behind the wheel I just might! You better put a roll cage in that thing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Northern NJ - quick get together?