997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Photoshop URGENTLY Needed for Porsche Exclusive 2Tone Interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by farris
I plan on having:
  • Black Exterior
  • Gt Street Front Bumber
  • 19 Inch HRe's with Matching Black Centers
  • GT2 Rear Wng
  • Techart Springs
I am tempted o have my exterior in CarreraWhite, but it really hurts the resale value here in London.

Will this Interior look ok in all all black car, or would you just go with Black Interior and Full Carbon Fibre Package?
I think this interior would look better on a white car, but that said, it will look spectacular in black as well. Nice list of exterior mods too!! Couldn't have done it better myself!!

Old 04-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Mike2727 is infamous around these parts
Looks really nice, I think with both Black and White exterior
But I guess it will be a handfull to keep it clean (and white)

Old 04-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Hernando is infamous around these parts
I agree with Atomic80, go with another color besides black, maybe Atlas grey. I also agree with him on the interior bits, make the stitching white and the dials as well.

The other thing you should change is the TIP IMO.

Old 04-12-2007, 03:09 PM
C4Cortez is infamous around these parts
Farris, just make sure the factory CONFIRMS with you a DETAILED sketch of all leather pieces.

check out Maserati website ---http://www.maserati.com/jsp/ccMy07_4...ceegdgimdfmk.0 click INTERIOR--- brother, you could waste HOURS trying stuff like this.. maybe some good ideas at least

Last edited by C4Cortez; 04-12-2007 at 03:32 PM. Reason: + pic
Old 04-12-2007, 03:18 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
I say add vents, door pulls, shifter console and dash strip either in exterior color or in black leather.

Old 04-12-2007, 03:22 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by C4Cortez
Farris, just make sure the factory CONFIRMS with you a DETAILED sketch of all leather pieces.

check out Maserati website --- http://www.maserati.com/jsp/ccMy07_4p/interni.jsp interior configurator---brother, you could waste HOURS trying stuff like this.. maybe some good ideas at least

Agree also checkout the Aston Martin configurator for possible ideas and also while your at it look at the Bentley Configurator.

Old 04-13-2007, 02:57 AM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
I really dig the look (minus the yellow gauges and stitching). It would go best with white exterior but works fine with black. Might work with the silvers too. I have yet to see a Turbo configured like this.......... good job with the photoshop! Its hard to visualize with just the description. I would do black and white stitching to match because contrasting stitching makes the interior too busy IMO. The ONLY drawback is you have to be real carefull with keeping the white parts of the interior clean (especially the seats).

Last edited by gradyex; 04-13-2007 at 03:11 AM.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:28 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gradyex
I really dig the look (minus the yellow gauges and stitching). It would go best with white exterior but works fine with black. Might work with the silvers too. I have yet to see a Turbo configured like this.......... good job with the photoshop! Its hard to visualize with just the description. I would do black and white stitching to match because contrasting stitching makes the interior too busy IMO. The ONLY drawback is you have to be real carefull with keeping the white parts of the interior clean (especially the seats).
Yes, Its hard to keep white leather clean. My parents used to have a 91-91 928 S2 and it was White exterior /White interior and after a couple of years of Daily Driving it looked dreadful. The White parts became black due to the wear and tear.

Old 04-13-2007, 07:38 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Do the center console in white. Switch up the steering wheel and put the white on top and bottom - putting white where your hands will always be will like crap after a couple days. Even with constant attention.