997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Photoshop URGENTLY Needed for Porsche Exclusive 2Tone Interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 06:31 PM
farris has a spectacular aura aboutfarris has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Photoshop URGENTLY Needed for Porsche Exclusive 2Tone Interior

Ok Guys after reflecting on what you all have stated in your posts and in my Poll, here is what I am thinking of doing FOR MY 997tt:

Black Exterior with 2tone Black and White/Creme Interior as follows:

The entire interior will be Black except the following White/Cream Areas:
  • Center of seat cushions and backrest
  • PCM Unit
  • Center Console White/Cream and Carbon Fiber
  • Middle Of Door behind the arm rest with arm rest in Carbon Fiber
  • Center and Middle Sections of the sides of the Multifunction steering wheel
  • Cream along the glove box and under sterring wheel
Carbon Pieces:
  • Center Console
  • Door Arm Rests
  • Hand Brake and Shifter
  • Carbon Package (Ac Vents and replacent aluminum line across dash)
  • Carbon Y Pillaron steering Wheel
Other Bits:
  • Floor Mats will have Black with white piping along edges
  • The Entire car will have White/Cream deviated stiching

The idea behind this is for the car to be seperated into 3 sections:
  • 1/3 of car in Black; I.E. Top of Dash(Section Above the steering wheel and glove box, as well as top trim on the doors)
  • 1/3 Middle of Dash and Doors White/Creme (Door Centers behind door Handles, Center Console where no Carbon is possible, PCM Unit, Glove Box, Middle of Steering Wheel)
  • 1/3 Lower Half Black (Floor Mats, Carpeting on Doors, Speaker Covers)
- All Aluminum Trims Will Be Replaced By Carbon

I hope what I have explained makes enough sense for you guys to visualize it.

Please let me know your thoughts/ideas/

Photoshop would really be helpful in tweaking the design. I am willing to pay via paypal so I can get it just right

Thanks for all the help

Old 04-11-2007, 08:36 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
I'll take a stab at it. Give me a few....

Hmmm, getting the white/cream is a little tricky. I'm running out of time tonight, so if no one does it by tomorrow, I will work on it some more.

Last edited by mkell; 04-11-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:14 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Dude be careful with a combo like that, if it doesn't turn out perfect.....

Old 04-11-2007, 11:16 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Okay, finished up some work early and found a different picture to start with. I don't know how to do a carbon fiber effect, so I just did those parts in either black or dark gray so you at least have an idea. I think I covered what you asked for the most part, but let me know if you want anything changed.

Last edited by mkell; 04-11-2007 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:16 AM
jrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant futurejrekucki has a brilliant future
that looks amazing! I want it.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:36 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Killer, Just slap some White 20" Techarts and the Whole TA Kit.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by mkell
Okay, finished up some work early and found a different picture to start with. I don't know how to do a carbon fiber effect, so I just did those parts in either black or dark gray so you at least have an idea. I think I covered what you asked for the most part, but let me know if you want anything changed.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VISUAL!!!

Is the Anything you guys think I shoud change?

I Really appreciate the Photoshop

Old 04-12-2007, 05:57 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
That looks fantastic. Are you getting the PCCB's? If so do yellow gauges and some yellow stitching.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:22 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-12-2007, 09:24 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Uh no...don't get yellow stitching/gauges. Totally ruins the look, IMHO. Get white gauges/stitching instead!

Old 04-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
I like it!! Really unique! I agree with atomic though, do white gauges/stitching. It's a bit to much with the yellow.

Do you have any mods planned for the exterior so we'll know how the whole car will look like?

Old 04-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Uh no...don't get yellow stitching/gauges. Totally ruins the look, IMHO. Get white gauges/stitching instead!
Yeah, might look too hardcore for a TT.

Old 04-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
I like it!! Really unique! I agree with atomic though, do white gauges/stitching. It's a bit to much with the yellow.

Do you have any mods planned for the exterior so we'll know how the whole car will look like?

I plan on having:
  • Black Exterior
  • Gt Street Front Bumber
  • 19 Inch HRe's with Matching Black Centers
  • GT2 Rear Wng
  • Techart Springs
I am tempted o have my exterior in CarreraWhite, but it really hurts the resale value here in London.

Will this Interior look ok in all all black car, or would you just go with Black Interior and Full Carbon Fibre Package?

Old 04-12-2007, 12:03 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by farris
I plan on having:
  • Black Exterior
  • Gt Street Front Bumber
  • 19 Inch HRe's with Matching Black Centers
  • GT2 Rear Wng
  • Techart Springs
I am tempted o have my exterior in CarreraWhite, but it really hurts the resale value here in London.

Will this Interior look ok in all all black car, or would you just go with Black Interior and Full Carbon Fibre Package?
Go with the interior Black/White and do the Whole Techart Exterior kit, I wouldnt mix and match on a Turbo.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:40 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Keep in mind that black exterior is a full time job! It'd be hard to keep clean, etc. It might be worth considering a lighter shade such as grey, silver, etc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshop URGENTLY Needed for Porsche Exclusive 2Tone Interior