997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Turbo is on the ship

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 10:59 AM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
Originally Posted by cabman4007

The car has to be at the dealer within 72 after after the Maroney Sticker is issued,, which is done at the port (ownership goes from Porsche Germany to PCNA).

Don
what is this "Maroney" deal? can someone explain??

Old 05-17-2007, 11:25 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
I think it's just where they transfer 'ownership/resposibilty' PAG to PCNA.

Old 05-18-2007, 10:34 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Guys, the braunschweig may have docked yesterday 5/17. Got this second hand from a gt3 guy on another board who's supposed to be on that tub.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:42 AM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
Eric/Dutchguy - can you confirm? .. hmm should of worked downtown (Baltimore) today, could of taken a look. How long do those vessels usually stayed docked, perhaps I'll look over the weekend.

Old 05-19-2007, 07:58 AM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
ok -dealer said the boat is in Davesville, RI .. then it goes to Wilmington then suppose to dock in Baltimore on Tuesday - weird that NYC dealer gets from Baltimore - but that is the score. The wait continues ..

Old 05-19-2007, 08:40 AM
My guy doesn't seem to know anything, he's gonna make some calls and get back to me. Should I hold my breath?

Old 05-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Banned
thedutchguy is infamous around these parts
I just got off the phone with my guy at the port. The Braunsweig is still scheduled to dock on the 22nd. The cars marked as "sold" will be put on trucks first.

Old 05-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Thanks Erik.

Old 05-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Just curious - any idea of how many Porsche(s) get off at Baltimore? Are we talking dozens, hundreds for the metro area?

Old 05-22-2007, 11:29 AM
twnj is infamous around these parts
Boat in today

I've been lurking here for quite a while but I thought that I'd add that my NY dealer just told me that my car is in the country and has passed inspection and should load on the truck shortly! Should see it soon.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:45 AM
do you know what boat your were on?

Old 05-22-2007, 11:50 AM
twnj is infamous around these parts
Braunschweig

Originally Posted by SLATETT
do you know what boat your were on?
Yes, the Braunschweig. Must have gotten in early.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Good deal - hopefully then if all goes as planned we can have our rides by the end of week

Old 05-22-2007, 07:33 PM
The boat got in one day early, mine went thru PDI today!

Old 05-22-2007, 07:36 PM
cabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud of
Tomorrow is the day for me too..

I get my car sometime tomorrow. Will be delivered sometime in the morning (weather permitting) and will go thru the dealer pre delivery (to me) inspection and setup.

Pictures and video's forthcoming.

Cab

The Monroney sticker is the retail price (wndow) sticker with the options listed and priced on the car issued at the port by PCNA and not Porsche of Germany.

Last edited by cabman4007; 05-22-2007 at 07:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Turbo is on the ship