997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Lets See Your Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:44 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
All I can say is I WANT MY DAMN CAR ALREADY!
Truely stunning cars, congrats Grady, GT is an awsome color.

Old 05-08-2007, 08:31 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Chris...I can't believe you don't have your car yet...you must be going nuts. Sorry man.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:00 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Grady, looks great. I also WANT MY DAMN CAR! THE WAIT TRULY SUCKS.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:07 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Chris(s)...I feel for you guys...the sunny weather...the whirl of the turbos...the grumble of the exhaust...the snap of your neck as you floor it to pass someone on the highway...oh yeah...I do feel for you guys.

Hopefully the wait will be over soon...as I have said from the get go...come to NJ and take my car for a ride...

Old 05-08-2007, 10:12 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys hit a return in b/w each pic

Old 05-08-2007, 10:57 AM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
bline your car is soo classssy.... your color was my third choice and looking at your cars pics makees me feel like i shouldve got one of the grey colors than the gt silver..... car is also very clean

Old 05-08-2007, 11:00 AM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
ray white on cocoa is probably the best combo...... your car is nice man, so sleek and soo professional......... your 996 is sik as hell 2

Old 05-08-2007, 11:02 AM
gradyex u gotta show me more pix of the gt silver man.... im beggining to feel that gt silver isnt all that and a bag of chips anymore

Old 05-08-2007, 11:10 AM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
I posted a bunch last night but now I only see one. The color looks awesome in person (nothing like the photo) beleive me. I had Arctic Silver and I like GT Silver much better (a bit darker with violet in the color). It also changes depending on how the sun hits it. You can't go wrong with any of the colors on the turbo though and if your not a GT Silver fan save the $$ and go with one of the standards. I'm still waiting for some one to post some "Teal" shots. Could be interesting. I'm out for the day but will be back tonight.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:53 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gradyex
All my pictures are gone except for one?
Ermanno, I'm wondering if it's because they went across the screen instead of below each other, if you know what I'm talking about. You need to hit the return key after pasting each picture.

Old 05-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Mike2727 is infamous around these parts
JT great rims love them especially the matt finish, much nicer than gloss
Did you lower with TechArt springs ?

Mike

Old 05-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Lets give it another try. Beautiful day today in the Bay Area so I couldn't resist the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.

Old 05-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Here are some interior shots.

Old 05-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Texas911 is infamous around these parts
Grady, Nice! But you do know that the Turbo comes with Homelink, so you can get rid of the garage remote.

Old 05-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Banned
miami997tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mike2727
JT great rims love them especially the matt finish, much nicer than gloss
Did you lower with TechArt springs ?

Mike
thanks Mike. and no i lowered with H&r. feels real good too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lets See Your Turbo