997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Lets See Your Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 09:02 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Lets See Your Turbo

Well as many of you know i was involved in a bike accident i got t-boned by a complete idiot and broke my knee, my collar and my hip....... i am recovering, and will be up and running soon...... i am stuck at home completely and am bored half the time coz my wife is busy with the kids..... if u guys can help a fellow 6 speeder out by showing off your cars i would greatly appreciate that..... that would be a great way for me to get ideas and keep me from killing myself of boredness

PS my car is an april allocation and i dont know wats killin me more the wait of getting my new toy or the wait of taking off the costs.....

Old 05-07-2007, 08:33 AM
997TT HKG is infamous around these parts
Old 05-07-2007, 10:16 AM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
nice yours is just how i watn my gt silver to be like... thanks man

Old 05-07-2007, 01:31 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Hi friend!
I'm sorry for your damn accident...but come on you will be fine soon!
I don't have any links to give you, just search on these forums and you'll find tons and tons of pics and video clips to kill boring times.
Well...that's what I do until I'll be older and able to get a Porsche!
Take care friend

Old 05-07-2007, 02:58 PM
thanks a bunch pilone...... i actually done some searhc and found some great things

Old 05-07-2007, 03:06 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by unique
thanks a bunch pilone...... i actually done some searhc and found some great things
You are very welcome!!
Have fun!

P.S. you should post some pics of your beasts

Old 05-07-2007, 03:15 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Here you go...fresh off the presses from Maciej:

Old 05-07-2007, 03:31 PM
K-80 is infamous around these parts

Old 05-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Banned
miami997tt is infamous around these parts

Old 05-07-2007, 04:20 PM
raclaim your car is clean... i love black when it is fresh from a wash.... best color in my opinion

Old 05-07-2007, 04:22 PM
k-80 ur car is sooo facking fresh man, i just regrett changing from gaurds red to gt silver..... the yellow brake calpiers work soo nice with the red..... great pics too

Old 05-07-2007, 04:24 PM
miam997tt ur car is so well optioned the combo u chose was remarkable, it looks amazing and the black rims on white are just the perfect finish...... i love how u got the back of the seats painted in white tooo..... the techart tips look so much better than the fugly stockers...

PS your ferrari is amazing too.... im actually thinking of trading in my gallardo for an f430 but i never came acrosss one that i really like

Old 05-07-2007, 04:25 PM
ohh and miami997tt wat kinda rims are those.... i would love to rock those for my turbo

Old 05-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Mike2727 is infamous around these parts
Hi Miami997tt, can you make a picture that shows you rims better ?
What rims and what size are they ?
Ddi you lower the car ?

Mike

Old 05-07-2007, 05:46 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by raclaims
Here you go...fresh off the presses from Maciej:
do you know why he was banned?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lets See Your Turbo