997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Florida troopers profiling porsches and sport cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 04:53 PM
chokeu2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mass
You honestly write like my 4yr old niece. Your (the correct grammar is you're, but you would never know the difference) clearly from some back woods town wallowing in your pathetic life. Can you explain to me what compels you to be so dumb. What I'm asking is, do you know you're dumb or are you so dumb that you're cluless on your dumbitude. Let me try and dumb it down to your level.

Did you just call some one son? What the F does "perception meets reality?" Did you reed that off a serial box? No more MTV for you. What does "world of hurt" mean? Are you one of those guys who thinks that the Iron Sheik and his camel clutch is a real move? "Nieve" That sounds like the creem my wife uses.

It's a shame that you're employed. I really hope you are renting your porsche just for special occassions, e.g., (that's for example) your graduation from ITT. I can't weight to read your response. I'm shure all the grammer and spelling will be write.
Impressive.
Grow up Mass. Seriously.
Go back and realize that I responded to petty personal attacks from someone like you, and nothing more. I did not initiate the tenor of discussion. Your intellectual capacity is being demonstrated simply by the pathetic levels you've stooped to by asserting your proclamations about me. If that is what makes you feel better, enjoy it.

I did call someone "son" by the way, because he (like you) is acting like a child. If you don't know the difference between perception and reality, then you're worse off than I thought. The meaning behind that, in the context of this thread was put into a post; if you missed it, that is your problem because you're bent on seeing what you want to see.

So post some more! It is good for a laugh!

Old 09-17-2007, 05:08 PM
ol'school is infamous around these parts
I love soap operas.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Oh come now mass...
You're losing your touch at being funny, at least. You're not making any points, so you need to have humor.

If I have been spewing "verbal diarrhea", then do something more than pass your weak little personal attacks. You do realize that you've done nothing to make a point, other than act like a 13 year old girl, right? You're not actually seriously trying to take part in a discussion are you?

So... You "came after me" to toss these little comments you make? When are you going to come after me in a rational discussion? You've yet to do that.

If I'm using a "catchy DUMB" phrase, do tell me how it is "catchy" and "dumb". Please rationally explain that "point"... I use the word "point" loosely because you have yet to contribute any rational points to the discussion.

Thus far, you've proven to be humorous at best.

As for Atlanta... I love Atlanta. Don't know much about the "rappers" as you put it. For the sake of rational discussion, where did the interjection of "rappers" come into your thoughts? Just curious because you've yet to do anything that amounts to anything intelligent in this discussion. Is there a particular rap "artist" to whom I should pay attention? If so, enlighten me, because thus far, I've yet to hear any rap that is remotely interesting.

Since we're on the topic of your proclamations, do tell where you come up with your self assurance about anything you have said thus far. Please using that massive intellect that you seem to want everyone to believe you are in possession of to lay out the logical and rational foundation for the things you've said. At least I've made logical points for the sake of a discussion, which I've been able to have with people who both agree and disagree. You on the other hand have done little more than act like a school yard turd.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:18 PM
neijia is infamous around these parts
Hey Choke, when you fly out to Irvine to teach mass the Muay Tai Clench & the Americana, will you have Joe do the commentary? I'd love to see it on YouTube...

Old 09-18-2007, 03:41 AM
Est8esq is infamous around these partsEst8esq is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chokeu2
"Regardless of what choke says"... right... So it is only a good opinion if it happens to agree with your perspective? Yea, that makes sense. You are not being rational.

"Heavily" and "aggressively" are funny words to use here. That my be the case in your perspective, but that is not how it works. There are police units that are dedicated to highway patrol, just like there are units dedicated to narcotics, homicide, etc. And in reality, narcotics and homicide are "prosecuted" far more heavily than traffic violations. Yet, traffic "violations" cause more death than narcotics and murder combined. Hopefully, reality shines a little light on your flawed logic and perspective.

Law enforcement does need increased funding, but that will not stem the tide of people getting tickets for their infractions! Funny that you think that you could simply buy your way out of the problems that you cause for yourself. No department is "forced to make ends meet" via pulling people over and issuing them tickets. Aside from everything else I've written here, people like you still cling to the myth that tickets = revenue. I'll give you another tidbit that I forgot about.

More tickets mean more cops spend their days off in court. More cops in court on their days off, or more cops in court period = more $$ paid out in overtime. You may not believe that is a big problem because you're convinced on your perspective, and seemingly in denial of responsibility for your own actions; but over time is a big financial drain on departments. One that writing more tickets will in no way cover.
Thanks to our wonderful world of technology, I've been drawn back to 6speed after a few months sabbatical via new posts on this thread. Been busy this summer w/ my new toy.

In short, if you believe that no law departments use traffic citations (under the color of law enforcement) as a means of revenue generation that's certainly your prerogative. However, having the privilege of working in two city procecutor's offices and one district attorney's office, I can tell you for FACT all three of my real world experiences would contradict your beliefs.

Last edited by Est8esq; 09-18-2007 at 03:44 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by neijia
Hey Choke, when you fly out to Irvine to teach mass the Muay Tai Clench & the Americana, will you have Joe do the commentary? I'd love to see it on YouTube...

That'd be fun! But I fear the video would be awfully short.

Old 09-18-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally Posted by Est8esq
Thanks to our wonderful world of technology, I've been drawn back to 6speed after a few months sabbatical via new posts on this thread. Been busy this summer w/ my new toy.

In short, if you believe that no law departments use traffic citations (under the color of law enforcement) as a means of revenue generation that's certainly your prerogative. However, having the privilege of working in two city procecutor's offices and one district attorney's office, I can tell you for FACT all three of my real world experiences would contradict your beliefs.
congrats on the new toy Barrister.
I think that your comment is a matter of perspective. It is an absolute fact that tickets are a source of revenue, but I've never seen a department that drives revenue by telling officers to be aggressive in writing tickets for the sake of revenue.