997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Tire Pressure

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 05:42 PM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bbywu
Holy crap. After reading this thread, I decided to check my car...I've been driving around for the last few weeks, I noted that my dealer never deflated the tires from shipping specs. No wonder why I could feel every last pebble even with PASM normal!

Damn dealership...

You will notice a huge difference in ride quality with the proper PSI in each tires. A few pounds here and there is felt at the wheel. Now if I can figure out why the steering (or front end) feels like rubber (light and squirlly) when pushing the car at high speeds the car would be perfect? I blame the tires (Bridgestones) a lot but wondering if something else is going on like software issues, suspension issues, all wheel drive, etc.? I am bringing this up with the dealer because even my girlfriend notices it and she is far from a car enthusiast! Not a feeling of control thats for sure. All of a sudden its like WTF happened to the steering? Of course this happens only when I push the car hard but still, it shouldn't do that for this kind of $$$$$!....anyhow thats another thread.