997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Crashed my second 997 turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 06:11 PM
jpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nice
It must be all this positive support.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:16 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
were they your fault?

Old 07-02-2007, 06:22 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jpcourt
It must be all this positive support.
you dont come onto this forum, claim to have crashed not one, but two 130K 997TTs and not tell the tales.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of

Old 07-02-2007, 06:30 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Get an Impreza RS

Old 07-02-2007, 06:47 PM
cdaniels is infamous around these parts
Think seriously about taking a "High School Drivers Education Class"....then get a nice 4 door big Lexus, Mercedes or BMW....Don't buy another Porsche...odds are you won't survive a 3rd serious accident....

Old 07-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Public transportation all the way!

Old 07-02-2007, 07:00 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
i think it might be PSM's fault. try the GT3!

Old 07-02-2007, 07:07 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Start buying up 996 Turbos! With your help we can reduce the number out there and increase the value of the remaining ones.

Old 07-02-2007, 07:11 PM
pking0317 is infamous around these parts
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ht=crash+turbo

this is wat happended to my first one.....just keep reading all the post

the second one which i crashed last week....haven't gotten a chance to take pictures...well basically both times i wasn't at fault....someone ran the red light the second time and hit me...I guess i just dont have any luck with this car....I dont think it has to do with my driving skills cause nothing ever happens when i race....its only those small stupid things that other ppl do...I havent gotten in any crashed before this car...so it sucks right now

Old 07-02-2007, 07:24 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pking0317

the second one which i crashed last week....haven't gotten a chance to take pictures...well basically both times i wasn't at fault....someone ran the red light the second time and hit me...I guess i just dont have any luck with this car....I dont think it has to do with my driving skills cause nothing ever happens when i race....its only those small stupid things that other ppl do...I havent gotten in any crashed before this car...so it sucks right now
buy another then! as they say, third time's a charm. hopefully your luck will change with the third one and no one will crash into you.

Old 07-02-2007, 07:34 PM
dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by msindi
Ban Him Lol

Originally Posted by 20C4S
i think it might be PSM's fault. try the GT3!

Old 07-02-2007, 07:37 PM
dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pking0317

Its good to hear that they weren't your fault... if that's the case, I would get another or use the opportunity to try something new... like the GT3?

Even the best driver in the world can't avoid all the idiots on streets today.

Best of luck

Old 07-02-2007, 09:33 PM
porschenut911 is infamous around these parts
Get yourself a 3 '99-'00 996 C2 and you'll have a year supply

Old 07-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Q8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud of
pking0317,

Always, look around when getting of a green light. So many people are passing red lights for granted without thinking of the misshapes they can cause.
I would also suggest that you buy yourself a Mitsubishi EVO VIII or IX. Modify it to around 500WHP. And make sure you do the Brake mods, suspension mods etc. As much need you might have to go fast, you will need to shave the speed off quickly as well. I am sure that it will be a blast to drive. You will enjoy it. If you need any Tuner info, regarding these cars, i might be able to help you with some tuners i worked with. Just drop me a PM.
Glad to know that you came out of those accidents in good health.

Last edited by Q8_TwinTurbo; 07-02-2007 at 09:47 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crashed my second 997 turbo