997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Car On Vessel But Dealer Says He Can't Track????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 04:53 PM
OCPorsche is infamous around these parts
Nice car... Meteor Grey with Natural Dark Grey interior. Will be a beautiful car. Almost never find the Natural Dark Grey.

Old 07-07-2007, 04:54 PM
SG
SG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by OCPorsche
Nice car... Meteor Grey with Natural Dark Grey interior. Will be a beautiful car. Almost never find the Natural Dark Grey.
I can't wait. It does look stunning in person.

Old 07-07-2007, 04:55 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
SG I hope you get it soon. GUESS WHAT??? Mine was on a 7/2 ship as well and they don't have any information on it yet. So that goes in line with that OCPorsche said as well. I hope mine is on that ship!

The wait - oh the wait!!

Old 07-07-2007, 05:53 PM
hatchback is infamous around these parts
Mine is also on the 7/2 ship to Baltimore! (I think I've refreshed this thread a few hundred times today.)

Old 07-07-2007, 07:44 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Don't worry guys, you'll get your Turbos soon. It's well worth the wait.

Old 07-08-2007, 07:07 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Why is it that waiting for the arrival of a new Turbo makes adults like kids near Christmas.

Old 07-08-2007, 10:45 AM
cabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud of
It would have been so much easier and less stressful if they had a bunch of them in the show room like with other cars.

My wait really stressed me out. But the day finally comes and you forget about the wait.

Esp when you take it off the lot and drive it the first time.

It becomes all worthwhile with one push of the accelerator.

Now its great to look at and pamper and drive.

It will be all be over soon.

Don

Old 07-08-2007, 01:36 PM
SpeedLives is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Try this if you know the name of the ship or its call sign.

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/
amazing what kinda info you can get from there. water temp, wind speed, wind direction, pressure, etc.

Old 07-09-2007, 07:32 AM
SG
SG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura about
Porsche has not released the information to the dealers yet. There is a separate website that the dealers go on to get the information. Sometimes we don’t know the name of the ship or the ETA for a week. I just checked our systems and they have not released the information yet for that ship. We will most likely know on Monday. As soon as I see it I will post it up for ya. If you cant tell I work for Porsche
Do you see any updates?

Old 07-09-2007, 07:37 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Boat Schedule Updated today:

Rio Grande due Baltimore 7/13
Orion Hwy due Brunswick today 7/9
Rio Grande due Brunswick 7/15
Rio Grande due Houston 7/19
Hudson Leader due San Diego 7/14
Pegasus Diamond due San Diego 7/15
Atlixco due Houston 7/16
Perseus Leader due San Diego 7/25

Old 07-09-2007, 07:37 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Get the name of the ship and find out what port. Most ports, Port of Houston for example, should have their own website with detailed dock schedules.

Old 07-09-2007, 10:17 AM
OCPorsche is infamous around these parts
Looks like Eric already got to it by the time I got here into work haha

Cars that were put onto vessel on 7-2 will arrive in Baltimore on 7-13 then Brunswick on 7-15 and then houston on 7-19. Name of the ship is Rio Grande

Old 07-09-2007, 10:19 AM
SG
Looks like Eric already got to it by the time I got here into work haha

Cars that were put onto vessel on 7-2 will arrive in Baltimore on 7-13 then Brunswick on 7-15 and then houston on 7-19. Name of the ship is Rio Grande
Thanks! How about to NY?

Old 07-09-2007, 11:06 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SG
Thanks! How about to NY?
your going to Baltimore

Old 07-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SG
Thanks! How about to NY?
Baltimore is port for NY cars. Transport to NY could take 2-3 days from port delivery.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car On Vessel But Dealer Says He Can't Track????