997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Rejex or Klasse for NEW car protection?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 09:08 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
My trial run of AIO followed by P21S was amazing. Using a Porter Cable to work the AIO, followed by machine buffing, and then hand applied P21S took about 90 minutes. Results are spectacular

Old 07-14-2007, 10:33 AM
evo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the roughevo911 is a jewel in the rough
i bought a bottle of that rejex and honestly i dont like it. if anyone wants it just send me the shipping costs lol

Old 07-14-2007, 12:25 PM
TurboRx is infamous around these parts
I heard you should use Rejex for the wheels and exhaust tips. Makes getting the brake dust and exhaust build up cleaned much easier.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:45 AM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by E55AMG
Just got in from detailing my ride. Funny, but this is the ONLY form of manual labor that I enjoy and find relaxing

Anyway, I washed, clayed, (no need to polish - did it when I took delivery but use vanilla moose when I do), through on some red moose glaze, and topped with pinnacle souveran. Finishing touch was some quick shine QD. Looks like you can reach in through the paint.

Agree with others - if a DD carnuba will not last as long. Mine is not and I like the deep, wet look that a good noob gives. Also use P21S.

So do I Chris, and its great excercise too! I have just about every product on this planet and the ones mentioned on this thread are all good. Its all about what look you want for the car, the color of your car, the type of depth your looking for and the durability. For me the synthetics seem to last the longest but give your car more of a plastic wrap look (I don't mean that in a negative way). The natural waxes are hard to beat but you'll need to spend more time between coats to keep it looking A1. Use a good carwash and good technique, followed by a quick spritz of choice (too many to list) and your good to go! If you use a car cover be very carefull not to cover your car unless you just washed it. I have one myself and rarely use it. Common sense goes a long way and don't forget the interior guys, that supple leather will not remain so supple if its not treated with a cleaner/conditioner with some UV blocker in it.

Last edited by gradyex; 07-16-2007 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:32 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Keep up the great work!

Regardless of what you use, it's so great to see you guys caring for your own cars.