997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Rejex or Klasse for NEW car protection?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 01:17 PM
TurboRx is infamous around these parts
Rejex or Klasse for NEW car protection?

Protection from Florida conditions...Bugs, extreme sun/heat, and rain/water spots.

rejex
or
klasse (AIO+Glase)

thanx for the help.

Old 07-12-2007, 01:20 PM
M-Funf is infamous around these parts
klasse for all of my cars. new or old

Old 07-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Zymol.. Only way to go.

Talk to this guy..

www.glisteningperfection.com

Moe..

Old 07-12-2007, 02:14 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
P21S FTW, i've used almost every product out there and for some reason I keep going back to it

Out of the 2 you selected, Klasse by far. For some reason I absolutely HATED Rejex, it was one of the most overrated products i've used.

That said, it does work great on my counters and sinks (and the bathtub). I just wouldn't ever put it on a car again. And I did give it multiple tries on multiple cars.

Old 07-12-2007, 02:42 PM
skiboard06 is infamous around these parts
Rejex is awesome, check out this forum site with reviews of all these products; www.detailuniversity.com

Old 07-12-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm glad you guys didn't make my decision any more difficult by naming more products and contradicting each others comments all in one thread...

I guess there is no such thing as a simple answer with such a subjective question.

I think I am going to use rejex on the wheels and stick to my original notion of Klasse on the car.

thanks and more input is welcome.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:41 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
How about Klasse and a layer or two of P21S? That actually is a very nice combination.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:08 PM
yup, def one of my top choices....AIO with P21S over.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Definitely go with the Klasse AIO and then P21S. Pinnacle Souveran is also a great carnuba wax to put on top Klasse. More depth, but doesn't last as long.

Last edited by Raz5219; 07-12-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:50 PM
SEMJR is infamous around these parts
What color is the car. I like Klasse but it does take a little extra work on black cars i've found. Let it cure overnight and then hit it with some Pinnacle Souvern. Pinacle is by far the best wax i have ever used on a black car

Old 07-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Atlas Grey

Old 07-13-2007, 06:12 AM
TCM
TCM is infamous around these parts
Klasse and then P21S is your best bet. All my client's cars recieve Klasse follwed by Zymol, but the P21S is a greta product as well. Gives off a great look along wiht durability. Best of luck.

Old 07-13-2007, 10:08 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it simple Rx. Clay, polish, wax. Do this routine every 4-6 months for daily driver or 6-12 months for weekender. The reason you're using the sealants is for durability. Well, you can pretty much use anything and get the durability out of it provided it's a quality product like the ones mentioned above. Remember that carnaubas like P21S, Zymol, Pinnacle, etc. give you a much warmer and deeper look. The synthetics like Klasse, Einszette, Optimum, etc. give you greater shine. Protection wise, I've found I can get anywhere between 4 to 12 months using Zymol. It depends on how often you wash, here's a LINK to a washing thread, which wax you use, and the prep work. Look at cars and see which one really is in line with the way you want it to look. Ask the guy what he uses and do the same.<O</O

Old 07-13-2007, 10:52 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
I'm getting ready to do Klasse AIO followed by P21S today. I have all the MF pads, Porter Cable, etc ready. It will be bliss

Old 07-13-2007, 11:25 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Just got in from detailing my ride. Funny, but this is the ONLY form of manual labor that I enjoy and find relaxing

Anyway, I washed, clayed, (no need to polish - did it when I took delivery but use vanilla moose when I do), through on some red moose glaze, and topped with pinnacle souveran. Finishing touch was some quick shine QD. Looks like you can reach in through the paint.

Agree with others - if a DD carnuba will not last as long. Mine is not and I like the deep, wet look that a good noob gives. Also use P21S.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rejex or Klasse for NEW car protection?