997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Front splitter project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
Just sent you pmt.

Thank you for your great work and for shipping these to me.

Old 08-03-2007, 10:32 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
parts shipped, everyone should have a tracking # in their email, save for black bear.

Old 08-09-2007, 07:37 AM
F360C is infamous around these parts
Sorry...I forgot to check up on this thread! Are there any sets left because I would love to grab a set for my Dad. The old man would love these!

Old 08-09-2007, 07:56 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Now this is a solid job, well done Lou

Old 08-09-2007, 08:00 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SG
will send money later today
So funny dude I was gonna buy these for you before I even saw you posted in this thread.....LOL.
Lou we will take detailed pics for ya once installed.

Old 08-09-2007, 08:20 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
I have a few sets left.

Installation suggestions are here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=92701

Now let's see some pics guys!!

Originally Posted by F360C
Sorry...I forgot to check up on this thread! Are there any sets left because I would love to grab a set for my Dad. The old man would love these!

Old 08-09-2007, 08:37 AM
F360C is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by eclou
I have a few sets left.

Installation suggestions are here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=92701

Now let's see some pics guys!!
Money sent! These are going to look great on the old mans turbo.... thanks so much eclou!

Old 08-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Blackbear, GEEBEE, and F360C your stuff is in transit. Thanks!

Old 08-09-2007, 05:00 PM
GEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of light
Ten Four Good Buddy !

Thanx

Gee-bee

Old 08-18-2007, 09:26 PM
PORSCHEAUDIOLUV is infamous around these parts
eclou,
Great job on this i have 06 c4s w/ aero kit . I can not get into any kind of driveway w/o scraping . I just checked and there is no bottom peice .I guess i will have to have one my guys here at the shop fabricate something similar to what you did .

I think everyone that bought these from you should have bought at least 2 sets because they will get scraped up .You may want to do it w/ a slightly thinker piece .

ALL SAID THIS WAS A GREAT JOB DONE.

Old 08-18-2007, 10:01 PM
rotary rocket has a spectacular aura aboutrotary rocket has a spectacular aura about
eclou,

Do you have anymore splitters left?

If not where did you get the ABS plastic sheet?

Old 08-19-2007, 11:54 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
eclou,

Your directions say remove the lip with "moderate" tugging. I've damn near got a hernia from pulling on this thing. Is there a trick to this, short of a torch? Do you start in the middle or on one of the sides? Do I need a pry bar?

Old 08-19-2007, 01:44 PM
Make sure you remove the end screws first before tugging. The lip just pulls out. There is no trick to it at all. You need to start on one end. I have 8 sets left right now. More can be made pretty easily

Old 08-20-2007, 01:46 AM
faTTycharged is infamous around these parts
I'll take a set, shoot me a bill to chris@labellasara.com

Old 08-20-2007, 10:00 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by eclou
Make sure you remove the end screws first before tugging. The lip just pulls out. There is no trick to it at all. You need to start on one end. I have 8 sets left right now. More can be made pretty easily
Yep, tried both ends and the middle. I'm thinking of maybe tieing it to a tree and backing up. That should do it don't you think?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Front splitter project