997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Some Updated Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
No stage 4 Got to get to stage 2 - taking my time.

Thanks all.

Jiaim - i have them in 3404x2336. I shot them with a lesser camera this time. Was too lazy to switch lenses.

Shoot me an email of which ones. I have others.
Wow. Car looks great with HR drop. Awesome pics too.

Old 08-05-2007, 07:13 PM
invncble is infamous around these parts
Car looks great!!!!

Old 08-05-2007, 08:07 PM
cabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud ofcabman4007 has much to be proud of
Looks HOT K

wow

Don

Old 08-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
The car looks great. It looks to be a little lower than the Techart springs.

How is your Tow and Camber? Is it still within spec?

How does it handle?

Does it still understeer as you go into a turn and then oversteer as you get ready to exit the turn like the stock suspension?

Thanks.

Old 08-05-2007, 08:42 PM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick....leave the stock wheels on...i love them.....gotta keep it factory kitted!

Old 08-05-2007, 08:55 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
that drop is perfect!

Old 08-05-2007, 09:11 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
very nice

Old 08-05-2007, 10:01 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Ady,alin2,gslider, Vik, Cabman,chrissurfr,thisflkyguy,Jenkster - Thank you very much.

Maybe we should have a seperate section called picture ******.

N2IT - I think I will PS it with a picture I have of the rear. I took a few shots of the rear for this reason.

Originally Posted by BlackBear
The car looks great. It looks to be a little lower than the Techart springs.

How is your Tow and Camber? Is it still within spec?

How does it handle?

Does it still understeer as you go into a turn and then oversteer as you get ready to exit the turn like the stock suspension?

Thanks.
I originally had TA springs in mind but the drop was a little less than I was hoping for from the pictures that I saw. The toe is set a little less than spec and the camber a little more negative than spec. The only issue would be slight inner shoulder wear in the rears as they get older. I will check this for the next month or so to make sure its not too aggressive.

The car is better transformed from stock(understeer/oversteer) and is more compliant in the ride feel. Very planted as compared to before. I took it for a spin on some new turns today and it was very confident inspiring as I generally need a few runs on new roads to get comfortable but I was able to initially engage them harder than I would have but still conservative as I like to keep the car in one piece

jenks how is work coming along ...end of august meet?

Old 08-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Perfection!

Old 08-05-2007, 10:34 PM
PbPedis is infamous around these parts
Not a huge fan of the OEM wheels, but that little bit of a drop makes all the difference in the world. Your car looks incredible. Starting to wish I had ordered white.

Old 08-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Cordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of light
Have always had black Turbos, but white is growing on me, put some wheels on that car and it will be UNREAL

Old 08-06-2007, 06:37 AM
WildBill is infamous around these parts
The drop looks perfect. Can't wait to get mine dropped!

Old 08-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Relax, you can never post to many pics of that thing! Very nice!!

Old 08-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Looks Great!!!!

Old 08-07-2007, 04:23 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
holy S*%T. So sick! I'm loving white more and more

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some Updated Pictures