997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997tt - 0 Gt500 - 2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 05:12 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by ZLP
Yea!! Mustangs>Porsches all the way!!
...UHM...UHM...

Old 08-10-2007, 09:07 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Dgussin relax man! It's just the internet
It's all good guys.....

Old 08-10-2007, 10:10 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Check the Grand Am rules on weight breaks and performance equalization, that's the reason the Mustangs are competitive.
That said, I like the GT500s, reminds me of the muscle cars of my youth.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:17 AM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dgussin1

Dig the sand out of your vagina.
No kiddin....

Old 08-10-2007, 10:35 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future

Old 08-10-2007, 10:39 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
im not getting involved in this one, but im assuming your pretty modded car raced a STOCK 997TT...what did you expect to happen?

Old 08-10-2007, 10:40 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Just killed a 997tt on the highway. It was on highway 55 West, just off of Lake Shore Drive in "Mexico".

Color was dark gray, with tint (looked about 20%) and florida plates. Car looked awesome. Are you on here?

First run from 60, I pull away very quick and have 3-4 cars out on him by 110. I let out.

He pulls up next to me, I give him a thumbs up and he said something about missing a gear. (He probably thought he was gonna smoke me )

We run em again. We both slow down to 50, I honk 3 times and we're off. I again, pull out hard and pull away from him, then shut down. I gave him a thumbs up and took my exit.

I was really expecting a better fight to be honest. The stock (and modded) Z06's I raced were MUCH, MUCH faster. In fact, I got pulled by 1 car from 50-170 by a stock Z06.

That guy didn't know how to drive. I just picked up a 997TT. Lets go to Highway 88 in "Mexico" tonigh. I'll be home after 7pm. Stop by for a can of whoopassin.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
lol. NEWB take your 19 posts and go shove them up your ***.
WOULD A MODERATOR PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY A PERSONAL ATTACK DOESN"T MERIT A BAN?

Old 08-10-2007, 10:52 AM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
I say he meets the Shank for a race or we ban him.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
that was the exact point of this thread. Mustangs are much better cars than Porsches.

Dig the sand out of your vagina.
AGAIN WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACK

This guy has a 4,000 lb behemoth that can't get out of its own way, and hops over every expansion joint like a kid playing hopscotch, and goes on a foul-mouthed rampage 3 posts in..........

Old 08-10-2007, 10:54 AM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shark01
AGAIN WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACK

This guy has a 4,000 lb behemoth that can't get out of its own way, and hops over every expansion joint like a kid playing hopscotch, and goes on a foul-mouthed rampage 3 posts in..........

Old 08-10-2007, 10:54 AM
invisible-z is infamous around these parts
very nice man

Old 08-10-2007, 11:00 AM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
your pretty modded car raced a STOCK 997TT...what did you expect to happen?
Thats what I was thinking.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:04 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Friday, August 10 2007

According to witnesses, Dgussin1 (a long time member of 6speed) went postal today and... Rumor has it that he forgot to take his usual zoloft and xanax cocktail this morning. It is unknown at this time how Dgussin1 will dig himself out of this very deep hole to regain some sort of dignity. Perhaps the verbal attacks on his fellow 6speed brothers and the possible ban looming in the distance might not allow for more of his insane future postings. Good night San Diego. Stay sexy.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:06 AM
MGM
MGM is infamous around these parts
Wow some of you guys need to calm down. He came in here simply stating that he had a few races with a 997TT and won, thats it! I can't find where he said the cobra is the nicest car in the world and it is better than the porsche in every way. Give credit where credit is due and move on with your life!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 997tt - 0 Gt500 - 2