997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Made a video of the 997TT with the cargraphic exhaust...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 10:36 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Made a video of the 997TT with the cargraphic exhaust...

Member SG and I were messing around today and we made a little video with my little digital on hand.

I never did one of these before so i hope it sounds ok but let me tell you the exhaust is the best I have heard to date in the 997TT. RSS really hooked it up!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53133228769150

and one from the interior as well

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...69600111&hl=en

Last edited by DJ; 08-13-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:41 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-12-2007, 10:43 PM
DJ
Mike stopped by with his new ride too

Old 08-12-2007, 10:43 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
I give the exhaust a thumbs up! I might need to trade up?

You on the other hand...

Seriously, nice yob-man.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:45 PM
DJ
Thanks and it was all recorded on a little Sony 7.2 mp digital camera!
I can't say enough on how great this exhaust sounds....

Old 08-12-2007, 10:54 PM
GEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of lightGEE-BEE is a glorious beacon of light
Iam calling the cop's.....

Sounds Great.........

Old 08-12-2007, 11:06 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ
Thanks and it was all recorded on a little Sony 7.2 mp digital camera!
I can't say enough on how great this exhaust sounds....
I'm gonna pull up the Tubi clip on Shark Werks page and (maybe) settle me down becouse I'm starting to fall in love all-over-again with another exhaust...

Old 08-13-2007, 06:46 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
That sounds great!

Old 08-13-2007, 07:20 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
Originally Posted by eclou
That sounds great!
PLUS ONE! great rumble!

Old 08-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Banned
RSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond repute
Cargraphic Turbo Exhaust

Thanks for the great Props DJ,

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the sound and performance of the new exhaust. Cargraphic makes the finest Porsche exhaust available but they have gone above and beyond their usual design and development with the 997 Turbo exhaust. All testing and tuning of the 997 TT, including the exhaust, was performed on an engine dyno at RS Tuning in Germany. Porsche themselves are the only other company to get a 997 Turbo engine to run on an engine dyno. Cargraphic's zero compromise philosophy can be seen, heard and felt with this system. We have plenty more in stock and ready to ship. Once again, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the exhaust. The sound should get even better after some additional miles.

Cheers,
Greg
RSS
714-545-1046

Old 08-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Mike2727 is infamous around these parts
Great sound, is that the Cargraphics "loud" ?

Mike

Old 08-13-2007, 05:17 PM
DJ
Check back to the first post as I added an interior clip as well!

or click it here -----> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...69600111&hl=en

Old 08-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, Sounds great!

Old 08-13-2007, 05:58 PM
jpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nice
That sounds great!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 08:03 PM
SG
SG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mike2727
Great sound, is that the Cargraphics "loud" ?

Mike
Nope................

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Made a video of the 997TT with the cargraphic exhaust...