997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Detailer in Walnut Creek/SF East Bay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 12:46 AM
scottfromnapa is infamous around these parts
Detailer in Walnut Creek/SF East Bay

I have had my new Turbo for several months now, and it is in desperate need of a good detail. Premier put on clear paint protection on the front quarter of the car, but the rear already has some swirls. I used to use Bob Willis(he was awesome), but I dont think he is detailing anymore. Anyone know of someone good!! Dont want some highschool kid trying to make some money for college to ruin the paint. Thanks in advance

Old 08-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Subbie is infamous around these parts
Bob has a new company called Auto Concierge, he came out to my house 2-3 weeks ago and detailed my 997TT. His number is 925-600-0229.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:54 AM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
does he have a website with more info, covg radius of bay area, package or group deals? Have 3 buddies at the office who would be interested in having someone come out.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Subbie is infamous around these parts
Try his cell number at 925-852-1962. He's great!

Old 08-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
+1 for Bob...he'll be coming out to my place in a few weeks I hope

Old 08-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Itzkirb
+1 for Bob...he'll be coming out to my place in a few weeks I hope
Just spoke to Bob, and he is back in business...Sweeeeeeet. My baby will now get the best!!

Old 08-13-2007, 03:22 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Hey Scott, I can even make out your shark werks plate frame from the avatar!

You're in EXCELLENT hands with bob. He's detailing a couple of cars for us here at the shop today. You already know he's the best!

FYI- guys we're going to be adding his service to the shop to make it easier for some of you guys to get your car detailed whilst it's here.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster

You're in EXCELLENT hands with bob. He's detailing a couple of cars for us here at the shop today. You already know he's the best!

FYI- guys we're going to be adding his service to the shop to make it easier for some of you guys to get your car detailed whilst it's here.
Yeah Bob is OK He used to make my black Boxster S look like glass This will be a nice service to offer! Alex, can you explain the white smoke question?

Old 08-13-2007, 04:01 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by scottfromnapa
Yeah Bob is OK He used to make my black Boxster S look like glass This will be a nice service to offer! Alex, can you explain the white smoke question?
It'd be nice to have them coming out of here fast and looking like glass that's for sure He really is the best...

On the smoke, I just did but don't worry as long as it's just a puff upon start up. All 996/997TT's do it for a few seconds (they also have condensation build up in the exhaust).

Old 08-13-2007, 04:11 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster

Oh, nice calculations there Alex... I know the both of you are in the closet rally drivers when our cars are left with you and now Bob and co. can cleary clean them up! Secrets out pal!

Old 08-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by N2it
Oh, nice calculations there Alex... I know the both of you are in the closet rally drivers when our cars are left with you and now Bob and co. can cleary clean them up! Secrets out pal!
ROFL... I would love to but being chained to this desk and/or my flash computer I don't get out much

Old 08-13-2007, 07:12 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
I know man! Glad to hear you will be offering this service.

Thanks

Old 08-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by N2it
I know man! Glad to hear you will be offering this service.

Thanks
Hey when are we doing your sway bars Gotta get that done! I love how it smoothens the transitions!