Fikse Wheel Special @ Gmp Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 08:17 PM
daddymalu is infamous around these parts
From what I understand Wheel Power has identified and fixed the problem with the defective wheel. In fact Jason from Wheel Power stated that he noticed the problem on his hunter machine, how come this irregularity was not picked up on your hunter machine? Also that discount that I got on those wheels was free shipping. I still paid $6000 which was the ebay buy it now price for the wheels and tires and only had them on my car for one week. How much is shipping from North Carolina to Florida? I am guessing it would not be more than $65 for UPS. I shipped the wheel back to you by freight which cost $95. I guess that will make up for the extra $300 I spent between trying to balance the wheels and tires twice and shipping them back to you.

Last edited by daddymalu; 11-04-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Also to clarify things a little bit I lost the dispute with Discover Card for the following reasons.
1. SALES ORDER INDICATES NO RETURNS ON MOUNTED WHEELS
GMP MOUNTED THE TIRES ON THE WHEELS
2. SALES ORDER ALSO INDICATES NO RETURNS WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER
I made a mistake I should have tried to get an RMA Number, but most of my phone calls went straight to voice mail and my emails went unanswerd by GMP Performance untill September 8, 2008.
3. Discover Card has told me that they do not offer any kind of purchase protection. Discover Card will however start a dispute in order to get the attention of the merchant and to start resolution on any issues.
GMP Performance also wrote a nice letter to Discover Card that they would work with the customer to get any issues resolved.

Basically this holiday season do not use a Discover Card to purchase anything. A merchant can ship you a back of rocks and as long as the merchant can verify that you recieved the rocks they can charge you for gold.

By the way Stephen... How come you charged my credit card on August 15, 2008 but not ship the wheels till August 19, 2008. Did it takes two days to get the TPMS sensors?

Old 11-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Also as a side note I have emailed GMP Performance today, that if possible I would like to schedule a pick for a freight company to pick up my other three wheels and 4 tires so i can deal with Wheel Power directly. I am waiting on a a response from GMP Performance now.

Also all invoice from GMP Performance include the following warnings.
NO RETURNS ON ELECTRICAL PARTS NO EXCEPTIONS
NO RETURNS ON MOUNTED WHEELS NO EXCEPTION
NO CANCELATIONS OR RETURNS ON SPECIAL ORDER PARTS
NO RETURNS WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER
20% RESTOCKING FEE ON ALL RETURNS

GMP how do we pay a 20% restocking fee if we can not return anything? Also where on the invoice did it indicate a 14 day return policy? I did not see it. Thanks.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:35 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Alright Sir, I didn't want to say anything before, but now I must have to tell you to please post your comments in the correct section of this forum. This is a fikse post in the vendor classified section.

If you have a problem with GMP or any other company that is a sponsor on this forum please voice your complaints in the proper section of this website......

Thank you and have a nice day!

Old 11-05-2008, 07:39 AM
I am sorry Matt, I was simply responding to some of the posts from GMP Performance.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
No worries

Old 11-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Banned
360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute
That sucks Matt...