Fikse Wheel Special @ Gmp Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Fikse Wheel Special @ Gmp Performance

Sale is open till November 15th which is also the day of GMP's annual Fallout for 2008!!!!!

All Wheels
All Sizes
All Finishes

CALL OR PM For Discount!

Chroma 10

Classic Aro

Classic FM/10

Classic FM/5
Classic Mach V
Profil 10
Profil 13
Profil 5
Profil 5s

Email Mkrisel@GMPperformance.com
Call 888 488 2028 EXT 257
Or PM Me for fitment, options, and pricing

Last edited by GMP Performance; 10-31-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Profil 5s

Email Mkrisel@GMPperformance.com
Call 888 488 2028 EXT 257
Or PM Me for fitment, options, and pricing

Old 10-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Site Sponsor
Hey guys, I have to leave for the day as its time to close. I had no idea I would get the response I got from all of you on the forums. Tons of emails PMS and calls and responses, I just wanted to let those who I havent responded to yet,
I WILL GET YOU ASAP IN THE AM!
For those who have replied to the posts, please send me a pm or email to ensure that I get back to you.
THanks
M

Old 11-03-2008, 07:54 AM
Site Sponsor
Sale is good through nov 15th!

Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 PM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
It would be nice to know the prices of the lighest 19 wheels they have for 997 TT...

Old 11-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Site Sponsor
I've sent an email to fikse asking them which one hte lightest one is and how much it weighs.ill pm you when i get that info back from them.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:18 PM
daddymalu is infamous around these parts
I would not suggest anyone buy wheels from GMP Performance. I sent them wheels back two months ago that were defective and I have yet to see a refund or replacements.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:48 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Sounds bad...

Old 11-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by daddymalu
I would not suggest anyone buy wheels from GMP Performance. I sent them wheels back two months ago that were defective and I have yet to see a refund or replacements.
The wheels were sent to you mounted and balanced on a Hunter road force machine. You contacted us following the install that you had a vibration that two shops said where "out of round" issues. We did not have any issues on our machine prior to shipping you the wheels.

You contacted me to help you because you already sold your stock wheels. I told you I would and contacted the importer on your behalf. You also contacted the importer directly and he offered you a replacement at a reduced cost until he could get the wheel in question back for inspection. You told him you would get back to him with your decision.

Days before the offer was even made, you had already sent all four wheels and tires back to GMP and filed a dispute with your credit card company. You and I spoke about the dispute and you wanted to wait until the credit card company made a ruling rather than dealing directly with GMP and the importer, hence delays.

After the outcome of the dispute, you contacted me that you now wanted me to return the wheel for inspection. We shipped it back to the importer for you (NC to CA). It was determined that the wheel barrel needed to be replaced because it is out of round. Our equipment did not see any evidence of this at the time of the origianl mounting and balancing.

At this time, GMP and the importer made the decision to repair the wheel. The importer is waiting on parts as per the numerous update emails you have received from the importer directly.

Neither the importer nor GMP are charging anything for the repair.

Last edited by GMP Performance; 11-04-2008 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:53 PM
The offer I got from Wheel Power was $950 for a replacement wheel. Why should I have to pay $950 to pay for a wheel that was defective to begin with. I notified you of the problem on September 2, 2008 at which time you mentioned fiquring something out to replace that one wheel till Wheel Power come up with a remedy. On September 8, 2008 you contacted me stating you would refuse the shipment because I did not have an RMA number at which point you did not come with an answer about fixing my wheel either. The only reason I contacted Wheel Power on my own is because you told me you could not get a hold of them. How come I had to contact Wheel Power on your behalf? And is two months later and you still have my money and my wheels what are you going to do? And in General Radenergie wheels are custome ordered. How come you had them in stock for over a year? Where they someone else's rejects?

Old 11-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Site Sponsor
Wheels were purchased 8/15/08 and delivered 8/21/08. Danny (Salesperson) received your complaint the afternoon on Tuesday, September 2nd. Danny requested the roadforce printouts which you faxed on Wednesday, September 3rd. I spoke to you the first time on that day. I attemtped to call Wheel Power and had no response. I called you back to let you know this.

On Thursday, September 4th, I called you and informed that I need to hear from Wheel Power to see if I can get a replacement wheel. You told me you would buy another wheel if that woudl help get them on teh car faster. I left messages with Wheel Power and also asked them to contact you directly, to help resolve this issue faster. Wheel Power contacted you Friday, September 5th with the offer to sell you the wheel at a reduced cost and even airfreight it in and expedite it to you since they did not have it in stock. You told them you would call them back.

Monday, September 8th, all four wheels and tires arrive at GMP without notice and credit card dispute had been started from September 3rd stating that the product is defective. I accepted the wheels without a return authorization so that no more freight charges would be incurred (even though it is against our T&C).

I spoke to you upon receiving the wheels notifying you that I cannot help you once your dispute is filed because it is between the bank and accounting at that point. I offered to help you but you insisted on keeping the dispute to see if they would rule in your favor.

On September 22nd, I received an email from you "It looks like Discover Card ruled in your favor… What are you going to do to repair the defective wheel?". I told you I would send it to Wheel Power to get it inspected for you.

On September 24th, you wanted a refund because you were tired of dealing with it. I told you we would honor any warranty claim but we will not issue a refund.

On September 26th we sent the wheel to Wheel Power for you.

To answer the question of the wheel packages age, we had a customer that had left us a deposit for them and never came to get the wheels. After one year of having the package in stock and no word from the customer after repeated contact attempts, we put them on our Ebay site for sale at a reduced price. Danny even accepted your offer for a less than listed price.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Most of that is true except I faxed over the radial runout report on September 2, 2008 and the fact that I contacted Wheel Power on September 3,2008 because you could not get a hold of them. And FYI most wheel places in Florida do have a hunter balancer, but most do not have a printer hooked up. I wasted a whole day trying to find a company that attached a printer to their hunter balancing machine. Please note the email below I sent to Wheel Power it is time stamped. Thanks.

Hey Jason,
GMP Performance now have my wheels and tires. What can be done to replace or repair the defective wheel?

Jason Mathai

3390 SW 15th Street
Deerfield Beach, FL. 33442
Tel: (954) 596-2355
Fax: (954) 596-0070
e-mail: jm@reaganwireless.com
www.reaganwireless.com

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:07 PM
To: jm@reaganwireless.com
Subject: Re: Radenergie R10 Wheels

Hi Jason:

I will contact you tomorrow.

Many Thanks,

Jason
----- Original Message -----

To: 'Wheel Power, Inc.'

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 12:36 PM

Subject: Radenergie R10 Wheels

Hey Jason,
Did you get a chance to find out what can be done with my defective wheel? Please let me know. Thanks.

Jason Mathai

3390 SW 15th Street
Deerfield Beach, FL. 33442
Tel: (954) 596-2355
Fax: (954) 596-0070
e-mail: jm@reaganwireless.com
www.reaganwireless.com

Old 11-04-2008, 06:50 PM
And I also forget that the invoice you mailed me showed that you shipped the wheel back to Wheel Power on September 26,2008, but the tracking number indicates it only left your building on September 29, 2008.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Ohh Although I did ask for a refund, I did not ask for a full refund I asked for a refund minus a fair re stocking fee 15% or even 20% so I can get on with my life. Which is probably the second re stocking fee you got on these wheels anyways.

Do you reallly want all this bad publicity? Can you just come up with a fair solution and move on?

Old 11-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by daddymalu
Ohh Although I did ask for a refund, I did not ask for a full refund I asked for a refund minus a fair re stocking fee 15% or even 20% so I can get on with my life. Which is probably the second re stocking fee you got on these wheels anyways.

Do you reallly want all this bad publicity? Can you just come up with a fair solution and move on?
I will be attending the SEMA show starting tomorrow and may not be able to reply to your posts until after the weekend.

As for the restocking fee, GMP offers a 14 day return policy. You asked for the restocking option after the credit card dispute was lost. We still honor our support of the product and are having it repaired at no charge even though the wheels did not have any issues leaving our warehouse prior to installation.

As for the publicity, it is what it is. I am merely outlining the details you are omitting while making the negative statement against our company.

I would like to move on as well but first we need to get an answer from Wheel Power on the status of the replacement parts for your wheel. As per the most recent email you and I received from Wheel Power (11/3/08 6:37pm), you were going to be getting a call today.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fikse Wheel Special @ Gmp Performance