Vorsteiner VRT Bumper Installed - Pics Inside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Vorsteiner VRT Bumper Installed - Pics Inside

We recently installed Vorsteiner's vicious new VRT front bumper on our project Porsche 997 Turbo. The front bumper features a lower carbon fiber lip spoiler and carbon brake ducts. Vorsteiner will be releasing this product inconjunction with their rear GT2 style wing and bumper in January 2009. Those that attended the 2008 SEMA show or have surfed the forums have seen sneak pics of Vorsteiners kit on their white 997TT. Here is the front bumper on our Slate Gray Porsche with the TechArt side skirts, and MAShaw GT2 rear wing. Next is a rear bumper and then on to 800HP!

View all our Porsche 997 Turbo Performance Parts Here. If you like the parts you see, check out the hyperlinks here: Vorsteiner Parts, TechArt Aero Kits, MaShaw Wings.

Enjoy the pictures! To see more, check out our Gallery of Images Here - http://www.vividracing.com/forums/gallery/browseimages.php?c=342

Old 11-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Former Vendor
Vorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud ofVorsteiner has much to be proud of
The paintwork and the final results look excellent.

Congratulations to Dan & Vivid Racing on a beautiful example of the 997 Turbo.

Last edited by Vorsteiner; 11-26-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:22 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Not a fan. Looks like the GTS Street but.. not even as nice.
I've heard mixed reviews about Vorsteiner's quality. But I don't think they have many unique designs. Just my $.02

Old 11-26-2008, 05:29 PM
oc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really nice
Wow!!! The front looks very clean and fitment looks perfect.

Congrats to you Dan and great looking car.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:58 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WyattH
Not a fan. Looks like the GTS Street but.. not even as nice.
I've heard mixed reviews about Vorsteiner's quality. But I don't think they have many unique designs. Just my $.02
ditto

Old 11-26-2008, 06:07 PM
PHIL2 is infamous around these parts
meh.

Old 11-26-2008, 06:29 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Looks too much like a techart, would rather the techart, seems to have a better finish

Old 11-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dinorocz
Looks too much like a techart, would rather the techart, seems to have a better finish
Agreed.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Banned
997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all
looks nice but there is something that bothers me and i do not know what it is. what rear bumper you gonna go with? IMO, a techart rear diffusor would be enough to complete the look.

Old 11-27-2008, 02:51 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
How much is this front bumper? in the same price range with Techart? It look nice but it given a TA rep. impression.

Old 11-27-2008, 03:09 PM
JackGt3 has a spectacular aura aboutJackGt3 has a spectacular aura about
not a fan, sorry - the techart is much nicer and the rinspeed is as well

Old 11-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Steve911S is infamous around these parts
I actually saw this front bumper at SEMA this year and I have to say it is absolutely gorgeous in the flesh. I also compared it to the green Tech Art one at the Mobil Oil booth and they look very different imo. The carbon fiber front ducts ala CGT is my favorite part of this bumper.

I think the Techart one is much more aggressive than this one.

Anyways nice job to vivid racing!! Can you please PM price?

Old 11-27-2008, 05:16 PM
c m3 fly is infamous around these parts
That reminds me of the V-CSL bumper for the E46 M3, sick none the less.

Old 11-27-2008, 05:29 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
It may be my imagination, but this bumper looks to have a greater overhang than the stock bumper, which already presents a scraping issue with my slightly lowered car. To busy looking for my taste.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:02 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
Not feeling it, IMO it looks more Japanese than German.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vorsteiner VRT Bumper Installed - Pics Inside