KW Hydraulic Lift System Coilover Kits 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
KW Hydraulic Lift System Coilover Kits 997TT

Contact me for Special 6speed Pricing.

Do you want to drive your car super low around town but have a problem getting into your driveway or over those super big speed ups? For those are always concerned about ride height you can now run your car looking like a race car and comfortably park it in your driveway without fear of scraping up that $100K plus front end.

KW Suspension has their HLS coilovers available in 2 different models for the Porsche 997TT. HLS stands for, Hydraulic Lift System. Like a Lambo, when you press the switch, the car will raise in a range of 30mm to 45mm to give you that extra needed ground clearance. The HLS 2 kit works with the Front Suspension only while the HLS 4 Kit will raise all 4 corners.

Instead of running wires through the car, the system can be activated by a keychain transmitter. The car can be raised and lower while in motion without fear of damaging the vehicle. Their is a hydraulic cylinder between the spring perch and shock body which allows the car to change ride height. The cylinder features rubber bushings for long term durability. The pump can be installed in the spare tire area to offer a clean and functional look.

This kit has been tested on many different Porsche cars throughout Europe and even track tested with great success.

View all the KW Coilover Applications for Porsche Here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/s...?filter_id=236

Old 12-02-2008, 01:21 PM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
What is the special pricing if this kit ???

Old 01-10-2009, 11:50 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Finally we finish the installation of the KW HLS,works very nice but,I don’t know if this is normal:

If I raise the suspension height it goes up no prob but after 8-10 secs you hear a little click in the compressor area and the car goes down.This is normal ? I thought you can raise the suspension and keep the hi position and drive around and when you reach some speed the car will auto lower but mine lowers after 8-10 sec at any speed.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Luis - ask Rob as he has a good relationship with KW and can find out.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:45 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Yes I will thanks

Old 01-14-2009, 03:32 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Dan, please PM me the prices of this kit

Old 01-14-2009, 08:16 AM
Former Vendor
Yep sure will.