Modified 750HP VTG Turbochargers ONLY $3000/pair

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
That car is a tiptronic up there Tiptronic and handle that power no problem.

Old 06-06-2009, 01:57 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Did you do any upgrades to the Tip gearbox?

Old 06-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
no upgrades done. Holds and works fine.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Exotics Boutiqu is infamous around these parts
EVERYONE get that motha ****in KIT...that Cobalt Blue Tech-Art turbo belongs to me. With the help of that turbo kit and a bunch of extra tunning my car dynoed at 820HP at the crank!!!

Old 06-12-2009, 08:14 PM
ExoticsBoutique is infamous around these parts
Smile

EVERYONE get that motha ****in KIT...that Cobalt Blue Tech-Art turbo belongs to me. With the help of that turbo kit and a bunch of extra tunning, my car dynoed at 820HP on 93octane at the crank!!!
I've driven and own many heavily modified exotics, this car scares me hands down!!!

BC

Old 06-13-2009, 04:30 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
do you have any 60-130 times?
0-200?
0-300?
200-300?

thx

Old 06-13-2009, 04:45 AM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vividracing
no upgrades done. Holds and works fine.
means not enough power!
In my friends 997 tt tip after mod was problem with power hold by gearbox. you know what I mean? gearbox ecu etc.

Old 06-13-2009, 04:45 AM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ExoticsBoutique
EVERYONE get that motha ****in KIT...that Cobalt Blue Tech-Art turbo belongs to me. With the help of that turbo kit and a bunch of extra tunning, my car dynoed at 820HP on 93octane at the crank!!!
I've driven and own many heavily modified exotics, this car scares me hands down!!!

BC
hilar ious

Old 06-13-2009, 06:50 AM
I still cannot understand how people post crank hp. So BC you had your engine removed and dynoed the power it produced on crank or its just your and your tuner's estimation?

Someone please explain me this, is there any new method where we can measure the crank hp without removing the engine?

997GT3 RS/TT

I understand what you are saying but there are a lot of tip cars out there highly modified which run fine on stock tip gearbox. For example Protomotive uses a kit with Garrett turbos stock internals over 700 whp and he has installed it on tiptronics too with no problems, especially now with the new TCU upgrade. There are cases where after 1-2 brake launches the stock car brake down and there are other cases where they take the 700tt to drag strip every wheekend with no problems

Old 06-15-2009, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor
Exotics Boutique - can you post up the dyno you have so we can compare it to the original. Also what type of dyno was used?

Old 11-15-2009, 04:38 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
dan i can go with this upgrade for my turbo ???? replay as soon as possible

Old 11-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor
Sent you a PM back.
Dan

Old 11-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Former Vendor
SpoolnV8 is infamous around these parts
I read that the turbos have a modified Turbine wheel? Is the Compressor wheel changed too? One poster asked about MM size? I didnt see an answer... What are the differances between these and Say Protomotive/TPC/AWE etc?

Old 11-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor
Same turbo you would get from Proto and TPC. AWE not sure as I believe they do their own in house.

The turbo wheel is clipped and the compressor wheel flows about 40cfm more. Call me to discuss.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vividracing
Same turbo you would get from Proto and TPC. AWE not sure as I believe they do their own in house.

The turbo wheel is clipped and the compressor wheel flows about 40cfm more. Call me to discuss.
Mike builds our turbos in house. They are not the same that Vivid sells.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Modified 750HP VTG Turbochargers ONLY $3000/pair