GMG Introduces NEW Moton without remote reservoirs! World Debut for Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
GMG Introduces NEW Moton without remote reservoirs! World Debut for Porsche

GMG is proud to introduce Moton's new NON remote reservoir Club Sport suspension package for 997 Turbo, GT2 and GT3/RS models.

As Moton's largest distributor in North America and technology partner we have worked with Moton to develop a entry level damper kit without remote reservoirs. Many of you have asked for a double adjustable damper that has all the performance advantages of the Moton Club Sport dampers without the need to route and mount remote reservoir canisters.

In development for over a year and finally tested and tuned on GMG's World Challenge (WC-Turbo) 997 TT.

The newest offering features all the advantages of Moton proven racing winning design.
*Double adjustable dampers with compression and rebound adjustments.
*Utilize existing stock upper mounts.
*Highest quality parts and materials.
*Customer will also be able to custom tune spring rates for the dampers utilzing Eibach ERS springs. Rates from as low as 400 lb to as high as 1400 lb are available.

Turbo owners will have the benefit of using there stock upper mounts thanks to a new hardware developed by GMG which was not available on earlier Club Sport damper sets and required the use of solid upper mounts front and rear.
This will allow customers to take full advantage of the damper while not having to deal with road harshness being transmitted into the cabin.

MSRP $3995.00
Complete with springs.

**Helper spring configuration as shown additional

We are now taking orders on the new Club Sport damper sets.

Wholesale inquiries are welcome.

Here are pictures of the NEW Moton Club Sport Dampers:

Please feel free to email me directly with questions.

Installed on our GMG WC-Turbo

Rear Damper installed with our GMG Dog Bone Kit , GMG WC Sway bar set and GMG rear toe steer kit.
* Sway bar not attached in picture (I know)

Old 08-10-2009, 09:04 PM
KA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond repute
I love Motons.
Can we run our own springs with those? i run H&R with my set.
Do you have a kit for an 08 C6 corvette?
Please PM me pricing and details.