DRLs for 997.1 TT any news?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 08:57 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Im going to get my self a set of these!

http://www.fvd.de/de/en/Porsche-0/99...997_Turbo.html

Old 12-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gotnem108
$200 a pair? Sign me up for a pair. Heck, make it two!
I hope you take me out to a nice Lobster dinner at that price.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:03 AM
w00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GTRNICK
Im going to get my self a set of these!

http://www.fvd.de/de/en/Porsche-0/99...997_Turbo.html
There's a big store in the UK that have them for half the money

Fog Lamp Unit with LED bulbs for Porsche 997 Turbo MKI (Just Like the MKII Models) Fog Lamp Unit.

Genuine Porsche lamps Modified to fit MK1 997 Turbo

Old 12-07-2011, 09:06 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Which store?

Cheers for the heads up!

Old 12-07-2011, 10:03 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Personal opinion but I don't find the OEM 997.2 LED DRL (using fog light) too exciting compare to Vivid's DRL. Let's hope we can see them in action soon

Old 12-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by sbkim
Personal opinion but I don't find the OEM 997.2 LED DRL (using fog light) too exciting compare to Vivid's DRL. Let's hope we can see them in action soon

It would be good to see what they are like I guess.

How long Dan?

Old 12-07-2011, 11:16 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Hope it looks similar to this...
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
This is the only true way to do it. No Error Lights, No Error Codes. Considering Speedart is the only company to accomplish this I think the price is pretty reasonable. As you can see there is zero delay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu5lxHhWFFk

Old 12-07-2011, 11:53 AM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Fvd pulled the DRL we all want from there site, they seem to only offer the fog light version which does nothing for me at that price i'm guessing they must of had some big problems with there product.I just ordered the Dectane LED tails off Ebay for $599 & the license plate LED now i def need these front DRL's to complete the look without having to pay the Speed Art bend me over price ,Dan at Vivid to the rescue please

Last edited by twturbo; 12-07-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:14 PM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
Tw, um, which is the led for license plate?

Old 12-07-2011, 03:39 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CarbonJuicD
Tw, um, which is the led for license plate?
The one I got is from uspmotorsport.com
I'm still trying to figure out the side marker bulb in white if anyone knows any info let me know

Last edited by twturbo; 12-07-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:36 PM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
Thx, just about to place order with usp but i don't see the side markers.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:42 PM
I got my license plate LEDs from Hoen. Amazing customer service and product.

http://www.hoen-usa.com/licenseplate.htm

Old 12-07-2011, 04:47 PM
thnks, still need the sidemarkers though. those look fancy. I like.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by sbkim
I got my license plate LEDs from Hoen. Amazing customer service and product.

http://www.hoen-usa.com/licenseplate.htm
I can't get any customer service from hoem called & email nothing what contact info are you using thanks I need some info on there side marker led

Old 12-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vividracing
I hope you take me out to a nice Lobster dinner at that price.
I even throw in a nice juicy ribeye if you like steak!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DRLs for 997.1 TT any news?