DRLs for 997.1 TT any news?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
All kits as of 6/27/12 were tested here to make sure the lights and turn signal were fulling working. While we dont mind sending out replacements, you could have another issue at hand.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Carlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really nice
Originally Posted by The Bogg
Well what a pisser, the drivers side is acting up now. I was showing the DRLs to a friend and right then the middle 3 leds starting flickering a yellowish colour randomly like christmas lights. He tried to get a picture but it was too random. I don't really want to take the bumper off again. I could possibly do it from the front b/c I put on male/female plug connectors to the black wires. I hope it was just the first batch that has been problematic b/c a recurring problem could drive me to madness. Anyone have a replacement one go bad?
I was able to replace one flasher without removing the bumper. However if you have a defective black box, you will unfortunately need to remove the bumper.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Besides the issue with The Bogg, how is everyones lights doing? I know we had some small hiccups. Is everyone happy? Do you get comments? Please share your feedback and PLEASE post pictures if you have not.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:57 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Carlitos way
I was able to replace one flasher without removing the bumper. However if you have a defective black box, you will unfortunately need to remove the bumper.
I was able to squeeze my hand in to change the light with the bumper on but it looks like that didnt fix it so off comes the bumper (when I get time). I will check the wiring and replace the box.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:24 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
I haven't changed the box yet but most of the time it seems to be working fine, with just a slight flicker occasionally. I will change the box when I get time. Thanks to Dan for the excellent customer service. The DRLs do look great and get tons of compliments.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Former Vendor
How are my DRL customers? Still have plenty of clear and smoked sets instock! Contact me to order.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:19 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
I'll be ordering these soon.. just need to clear some tabs.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor
Still have tons of these instock guys!

Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vividracing
Still have tons of these instock guys!
Is all problems fixed about discolored leds? What is your best price with shipping to Europe? Is there any way to avoid europe customs fee?

Old 10-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor
There are no issues with them. We have tested them all now. I will pm you.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:16 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vividracing
There are no issues with them. We have tested them all now. I will pm you.
Did you saw my last pm? Paypal invoice?

Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor
No I was out of town. Checking now! Sorry!

Old 02-28-2013, 10:16 AM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
where's did the install instructions on these get posted i remember seeing it somewhere or maybe someone else made a post on it,finally getting around to putting these put on ,needed am excuse to r&r the bumper.

Old 06-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Former Vendor
Got a new shipment in for anyone looking to pick up a set. 100 more kits ready to rock. PM me if interested.

Old 06-11-2013, 04:38 PM
CobaltTurbo is infamous around these parts
Smile

I have had mine on over a year, and zero problems, they look great and no discolored lights. Thanks Dan and Vivid!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DRLs for 997.1 TT any news?