DRLs for 997.1 TT any news?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
thank you!

Old 02-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Elfer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tiago
Did you saw my last pm? Paypal invoice?

Hey Team vivid

do you have any idea about shipping to europe and customs problem? Nevertheless I will be in US nearly every week, so pick up or shipping to a hotel would be no Problem.
I got an offer from Car-Lab.com, whats the difference to your lights, any experience? What will be your price with shipping to europe or the US....?

Thanks and regards
Frank

Last edited by Elfer; 02-04-2014 at 01:50 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Hey Elfer! We can ship to Europe no problem. We ship via Fedex so it is about $80. Customs is based on the value on the package. I am not sure about Car Lab, but you can see we are the originators of this product. Recently many cheap knockoffs have come about driving the price down. I have no idea how these work but do know we support our product and have tested extensively.

Old 10-01-2014, 10:54 AM
cbbepop is infamous around these parts

Hi
So this just happened. The 4 LED on the medial side is turning a slightly different color. It was alright for a year. Is this a sign the LED are going out or is there something I can do to fix it on my end? Any help is greatly appreciated it!

Old 10-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Former Vendor
PM me your invoice number so I can forward this to our department.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:34 AM
cbbepop is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the fast response
I don't have the invoice number but I can take off the lights and look for a serial # or maybe the box has one? Would that be of any help?

Old 10-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor
I just sent you a PM.

Old 10-01-2014, 05:05 PM
GU10TG is just really niceGU10TG is just really niceGU10TG is just really niceGU10TG is just really niceGU10TG is just really nice
If water/moisture gets in them, that'll happen. Once mine dry out (after a heavy car wash or rain), they work fine again.

Old 10-14-2014, 03:12 PM
Berndindallas is infamous around these parts
Has anybody ordered the DRLs lately from Vivid during their call-in special? I ordered a set a few days ago and installed them on Sunday and both sides are faulty. Driver side is dim and flickers constantly and passenger side hazard lights don't work (though blinker does). been trying for two days to get an answer from Vivid on how to get this resolved and haven't gotten a single response...

Old 10-14-2014, 03:23 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Berndindallas
Has anybody ordered the DRLs lately from Vivid during their call-in special? I ordered a set a few days ago and installed them on Sunday and both sides are faulty. Driver side is dim and flickers constantly and passenger side hazard lights don't work (though blinker does). been trying for two days to get an answer from Vivid on how to get this resolved and haven't gotten a single response...
Berndindallas, I apologize about this! I can take care of this problem for you. The lights come with a limited life time warranty so I can definitely have them replaced for you. We sold hundreds of them and almost never had an issue. If we ever do we take care of it.

Send me a PM so I can pull up your account and take care of this for you (invoice number would be a great help). Also do you know the name of the sells rep?

Leo,

Old 10-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Berndindallas is infamous around these parts
Alright, Wednesday morning update....Leo will take care of things and make it right. DRLs will go back to Vivid today and will be repaired/replaced.

Old 03-08-2015, 12:36 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Being #1 on Vividracing group buy list I would like to say that I had zero problems so far, thank you Dan

Old 03-12-2015, 09:07 AM
bobolouie is infamous around these parts
Are these still available for sale? Could not find on Vivid website - Price?
Thamks

Old 04-17-2015, 04:55 PM
snaketits is a splendid one to beholdsnaketits is a splendid one to beholdsnaketits is a splendid one to beholdsnaketits is a splendid one to beholdsnaketits is a splendid one to beholdsnaketits is a splendid one to beholdsnaketits is a splendid one to behold
i would like a price on these as well, full replacement? meaning i have to take my lights out?

Old 04-20-2015, 03:46 PM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
Reviving this as well - I may be interested in a set. Do I get one in and then send my old set to you guys for chore? How does that work? I really don't want to have to take them off, send them off, and have to wait. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DRLs for 997.1 TT any news?