997/997.2 Supersport X-pipe Muffler from Fabspeed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
997/997.2 Supersport X-pipe Muffler from Fabspeed!

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start a thread here on 6Speed for all of you 997 Turbo owners who are looking for an aggressive muffler setup. Turbocharged cars are inherently know for being quiet. The 2010+ Turbo sets new records for how quiet it is compared to how fast it is!

Fabspeed has the solution. We have many different muffler choices for 997 Turbos, but the Supersport X-pipe is the most aggressive setup we offer (except for muffler bypass pipes). This unit is constructed of T304 stainless steel and is polished to a mirror finish. The system includes 70mm tubing, 200 cell HJS cats, and new tips (stock tips cannot be reused because of the 70mm tubing diameter).

The result is a power increase of about 40 crank HP along with significant weight savings. The sound is fantastic! Loud and aggressive, but still streetable.

As members of this forum, I can offer you special pricing. Please email or PM me for your price. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order. Thanks!

Please visit our website to see our full line of products for the 997 Turbo:

2007-2009 MY:
http://www.fabspeed.com/997TT.html

2010+:
http://www.fabspeed.com/997_TwinTurbo.html

Like us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fabspe...12917185464552

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2FrG...layer_embedded

Attached Images      
Old 09-08-2011, 06:17 PM
visionmaster is infamous around these parts
I'm interested in 997.2TT 2.75”/70mm Supersport Muffler X-Pipe without Tips

Hi Jeff,

I've been reading these forums for awhile now and finally decided to join as I'm interested in adding a new exhaust to my car, esp since I just read your post. I was also considering the Agency Power but decided on you guys, esp with the rec of my friend Charlie who will also install this for me. I have a 2011 white Turbo S Cab that I want to have a more "throaty rumble" of an exotic. We were looking at the 997.2TT 2.75”/70mm Supersport Muffler X-Pipe without Tips. I want to keep the oem tips that Charlie had ceramic coated black for me.

What is the best price including shipping (all in) to Tampa, FL?

Thanks so much. Sorry I couldn't send a pm as I'm brand new to this forum.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by visionmaster
Hi Jeff,

I've been reading these forums for awhile now and finally decided to join as I'm interested in adding a new exhaust to my car, esp since I just read your post. I was also considering the Agency Power but decided on you guys, esp with the rec of my friend Charlie who will also install this for me. I have a 2011 white Turbo S Cab that I want to have a more "throaty rumble" of an exotic. We were looking at the 997.2TT 2.75”/70mm Supersport Muffler X-Pipe without Tips. I want to keep the oem tips that Charlie had ceramic coated black for me.

What is the best price including shipping (all in) to Tampa, FL?

Thanks so much. Sorry I couldn't send a pm as I'm brand new to this forum.

Hi Visionmaster,

Thank you for your interest in our product. I think our Supersport X-Pipe will give your Turbo S the rumble you are looking for! Please send an email to jeff@fabspeed.com and I will give you the pricing info you are looking for. Thanks!

Jeff

Old 09-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
i really like the rumble - what is this X pipe like on the 4 lane hwys at 60 mph? is there still a lot of intrusion?

Old 09-12-2011, 07:38 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
i really like the rumble - what is this X pipe like on the 4 lane hwys at 60 mph? is there still a lot of intrusion?
Hello,

With the X-pipe fitted, you will definitely hear an increase in sound, but it is not that dramatic on the 997.2 engine. This new engine is so much quieter than the previous engine. On the open road at a constant speed there will be a bit more sound, but nothing annoying. Especially since you have a 6-speed, you will be fine. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like to order one. Thanks!

Jeff