Insane softronic 997tt/gt2 black friday special- now!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 09:09 PM
strato58 is infamous around these parts
I was thinking about a protomotive tune but at this price i have to consider softronic now too...i have a 911 tuning exhaust, I am installing 997.2 coolers next week and now need a tune. This tuner flash choice has been driving me nuts...im starting to think its 6 of 1 and half dozen of the other ...they must all be fairly similar. About 100 hp and tq gain.

should I go softronic, protomotive or something else???

help

Old 11-20-2012, 11:35 PM
a_wlee is infamous around these parts
Without an exhaust system I know I won't have the full benefit right away, will the tune be programmed to include a exhaust and headers? or do I need to have another upgrade when I get my exhaustand headers and possibly the plenum?

Old 11-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strato58
I was thinking about a protomotive tune but at this price i have to consider softronic now too...i have a 911 tuning exhaust, I am installing 997.2 coolers next week and now need a tune. This tuner flash choice has been driving me nuts...im starting to think its 6 of 1 and half dozen of the other ...they must all be fairly similar. About 100 hp and tq gain.

should I go softronic, protomotive or something else???

help
Well the answer is clear. Softronic. Especially now

Tom pitch him! haha

Originally Posted by a_wlee
Without an exhaust system I know I won't have the full benefit right away, will the tune be programmed to include a exhaust and headers? or do I need to have another upgrade when I get my exhaustand headers and possibly the plenum?
Yes sir the flash can account for those modifications now.

Old 11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the orders over the last 2 days guys.
Still working out the details with a ton of people.
20 sales isnt going to be a problem and we still have 5 days left.

- Josh

Old 11-21-2012, 06:54 PM
mattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the rough
In...Sent you an email. Thanks

Old 11-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Site Sponsor
Just checking in with everyone. I was out of the office today so the list didn't get updated. Looks like we are on track for our goal though.

(may have actually reached it but I won't be able to tally until Monday morning. )

thanks again guys
working with everyone has been awesome so far. you will all be more than happy

Old 11-24-2012, 09:28 PM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing2
Just checking in with everyone. I was out of the office today so the list didn't get updated. Looks like we are on track for our goal though.

(may have actually reached it but I won't be able to tally until Monday morning. )

thanks again guys
working with everyone has been awesome so far. you will all be more than happy
Cool, I was wondering how it was going.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Zero Cool has a spectacular aura aboutZero Cool has a spectacular aura aboutZero Cool has a spectacular aura about
Email sent

Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Site Sponsor
thanks guys

last day of the sale

closing all remaining leads now

Old 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Site Sponsor
3 hours left guys.
Sale will end immediately at 6pm Arizona Time.

If you havent already got in now is your last chance. You will never see these flashes this cheap again.

- Josh

Old 11-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Site Sponsor
one hour

Old 11-26-2012, 05:25 PM
AP328 is a splendid one to beholdAP328 is a splendid one to beholdAP328 is a splendid one to beholdAP328 is a splendid one to beholdAP328 is a splendid one to beholdAP328 is a splendid one to behold
So....are there 20 or more people who have purchased?

Old 11-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Site Sponsor
yes sir

Old 11-28-2012, 03:09 PM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
If you have AT&T U-Verse and you are trying to run the flash client to "read out" your stock file and having problems getting it to upload, you may need to check your outbound permissions to make sure that FTP is permitted.

Why this is necessary:

A lot of ISPs have taken to restricting your outbound traffic to limit the ability of infected computers and Botnets to function. AT&T does this by default without asking you, so if you have never touched your settings you can still have this problem.

FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is what the Softronic flash client uses to send the file to the Softronic servers. If this is blocked it won't work.

See the attached image for reference on how to check this on an AT&T UVerse router if you have problems.

Have fun,
Dan

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	uverse.png
Views:	60
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	193104