MISHA Designs | Holiday Special Pricing for our 997 Body Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MISHA Designs | Holiday Special Pricing for our 997 Body Kit

It's that time of year again!

From now until December 31, 2014 we throwing a Special Holiday pricing for our Porsche 997 Bodykit.

Holiday Special prices are the lowest prices we will ever be able to offer you on any of our products

PM or Email us at info@mishadesigns.com for Holiday prices or visit us at www.MishaDesigns.com

Porsche 997 Turbo body kit GTM

Porsche 997 Turbo body kit GTM with carbon fiber options on sliver 997 Turbo

Porsche 997 Turbo body kit GTM on matte black 997 Turbo

Last edited by MishaDesigns; 12-16-2014 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
997 GTM Bodykit

Old 12-19-2014, 07:57 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
you shoudl put some black wheels on that Matte car.. The matte is amazing

Old 12-22-2014, 01:42 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Squat
you shoudl put some black wheels on that Matte car.. The matte is amazing
I'm with you on that. It still looks good with those wheels too and the owner loves it.

Old 01-27-2015, 01:00 PM
Talal is infamous around these parts
Poor customer service

I have ordered the entire kit for my 997.2 turbo and transferred the money 25days ago and till today I did not receive a clear Information on when will I be receiving my kit. This number +1 (310) 818-1535 Is never answered it's always on voice msg. no. Odd is responding to my emails with clear details I bearly receive an email after a week or 2 with poor details that doesn't answer my enquires. I'm so disappointed with the customer service. As of today I'm still waiting for my shipment although money was transferred on the 11 of Jan 15. I wish I can get a respond ASAP. Invoice number 3347

Old 01-27-2015, 07:52 PM
hectorturer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Talal
I have ordered the entire kit for my 997.2 turbo and transferred the money 25days ago and till today I did not receive a clear Information on when will I be receiving my kit. This number +1 (310) 818-1535 Is never answered it's always on voice msg. no. Odd is responding to my emails with clear details I bearly receive an email after a week or 2 with poor details that doesn't answer my enquires. I'm so disappointed with the customer service. As of today I'm still waiting for my shipment although money was transferred on the 11 of Jan 15. I wish I can get a respond ASAP. Invoice number 3347
Read here https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...m-project.html

Old 01-15-2016, 06:57 PM
997ttR is a glorious beacon of light997ttR is a glorious beacon of light997ttR is a glorious beacon of light997ttR is a glorious beacon of light997ttR is a glorious beacon of light997ttR is a glorious beacon of light
I had the same issue, so I had to go and pick it up personally after months of trying of getting it. It was a nightmare....

Old 01-15-2016, 07:08 PM
hectorturer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 997ttR
I had the same issue, so I had to go and pick it up personally after months of trying of getting it. It was a nightmare....
Is better to stay away and look any other place