997 Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Supply Sale!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 05:59 PM
Fas1 is infamous around these partsFas1 is infamous around these parts
Also nrauto.com is selling a gt3 polyurethane front bumper for $1495 and it comes with the grille. Do you think it is a good deal? Could you offer a better price than that?

Old 06-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Fas1
Also nrauto.com is selling a gt3 polyurethane front bumper for $1495 and it comes with the grille. Do you think it is a good deal? Could you offer a better price than that?
i ordered the aero bumper from ric for 1295 + 30 for the grill. yes, a paint shop can easily put the grill in for you. forum vendor stuartpnb is doing my install and should have pics up in abot 10 days. they have fitted the grill after the fact many times

Old 06-24-2009, 06:10 PM
How much did it cost to get the grille installed?

Old 06-24-2009, 06:11 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bara
i ordered the aero bumper from ric for 1295 + 30 for the grill. yes, a paint shop can easily put the grill in for you. forum vendor stuartpnb is doing my install and should have pics up in abot 10 days. they have fitted the grill after the fact many times
Mods! I thought that you were going to leave it alone

Old 06-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Mods! I thought that you were going to leave it alone
i have a surprise for you NorthVan. keep your eyes on the forum after the weekend of july 4th. i have not forgotten your post in my thread looking for damptronic prices either

Old 06-24-2009, 06:34 PM
did they have to cut a hole for the grille?

Old 06-24-2009, 06:41 PM
did they have to cut a hole for the grille?
yes. but thats whats there on a gt3 bumper, a hole. there is no bracketry involved so its pretty straight forward

Old 06-24-2009, 06:42 PM
yes. but thats whats there on a gt3 bumper, a hole. there is no bracketry involved so its pretty straight forward
did they charge for installation?

Old 06-24-2009, 06:51 PM
there is a man on ebay selling an aerokit front bumper $600 no reserve with $100 and $800 buy it now free shippng it is painted maroon and my car is carrera white so if i get it i will repaint it. I dont know if there is a paint shop in houston that will install the the grille for me.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:53 PM
there is a man on ebay selling an aerokit front bumper $600 no reserve with $100 and $800 buy it now free shippng it is painted maroon and my car is carrera white so if i get it i will repaint it. I dont know if there is a paint shop in houston that will install the the grille for me.
Sorry i meant $100 shipping

Old 06-24-2009, 07:02 PM
did they charge for installation?
mine is getting painted and installed next week. i wanted new parts

Old 06-25-2009, 06:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
I'd leave it to the body shop who's doing the install, they will have to find a way to fasten it to the car.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 06-25-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by suncoastric
I'd leave it to the body shop who's doing the install, they will have to find a way to fasten it to the car.
On suncoastparts.com your gt3 bumper is showing that the spoiler lip is painted. Also a local porsche dealership has an aerokit front bumper for $1500 with a 20% discount which makes it $1200. I'm getting a used one on ebay with the lip painted black and the rest of thre bumper painted maroon.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:14 AM
When will suncoast have a sale on there gt2 wing with gt3 base???

Old 06-25-2009, 11:08 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
PM sent!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Supply Sale!!