997 Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Supply Sale!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 01:14 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fas1
I'm getting a used one on ebay with the lip painted black and the rest of thre bumper painted maroon.
I think they're not OEM.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:49 PM
WHITE S is infamous around these parts
Suncoast we need another sale on these bumpers lol...
look at all the interest there is.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:26 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WHITE S
Suncoast we need another sale on these bumpers lol...
look at all the interest there is.
I agree with you.
If there's any group buy or sales on those bumpers,
I'll be the first person on the list

Old 06-29-2009, 06:11 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
I just checked, still no break on the GT3 bumpers. I'll check July's pricing and see if it changes. As of right now, The Aerokit bumpers are still the best deal. Contact me for pricing on the Aerokit bumpers if you're interested.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 07-02-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by suncoastric
I just checked, still no break on the GT3 bumpers. I'll check July's pricing and see if it changes. As of right now, The Aerokit bumpers are still the best deal. Contact me for pricing on the Aerokit bumpers if you're interested.
Any July special yet? and can you PM me a quote for the Aerokit with grill shipped to NJ?

Old 07-07-2009, 09:23 AM
spudz5 is a jewel in the roughspudz5 is a jewel in the roughspudz5 is a jewel in the roughspudz5 is a jewel in the rough
any info on july pricing? tks

Old 07-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
No good deals on the GT3 bumper, just the same on the Aerokit. PM me if you're interested.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:06 AM
willttporsche is infamous around these parts
GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Time Sale - $1199

Hi Steve,

I just join the 6speedonline forum today and saw your posting on the special.

GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Time Sale - $1199

do you still this deal available? I saw you mention you are no long at Suncoast, so who should I contact in order to get this deal?

many thanks,

Will

Old 07-16-2009, 06:25 AM
Basic Sponsor
Steve no longer works at Suncoast, and the special on the bumper ended a long time ago (I think December). As mentioned above, the Aerokit bumpers are the best deal available. If you're interested, please PM me for details.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by suncoastric
Steve no longer works at Suncoast, and the special on the bumper ended a long time ago (I think December). As mentioned above, the Aerokit bumpers are the best deal available. If you're interested, please PM me for details.
i pmed you a while back but got no reply.

whats your price for a 997 x51 header/hardware with the 20% off?

Old 08-05-2009, 10:49 AM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
PM sent...