997 Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Supply Sale!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 08:32 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Supply Sale!!

Hey Guys!

Well, the season is over and winter projects are underway. If you've been thinking about putting a GT3 front bumper on your 997 this may be a good time! We have a few left in stock and we're wanting to clear out some room, so our remaining stock is on sale until they sell out for $1199. Or if you wanted to go to the GT3RS front bumper conversion, that is only $1395! Of course, these are 100% OEM Porsche Factory parts and include everything needed to do a complete swap (bumper, lip, upper air grille, ducts, and all the hardware). These were seriously popular when we put them on sale earlier this year, so don't expect them to last very long!

GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Time Sale - $1199

GT3 RS Front Bumper Conversion - LIMITED TIME SALE - $1395

Old 11-08-2008, 07:04 PM
justjay202 is infamous around these parts
Steve,

I'M SO TEMPTED!!! THIS IS BAD.. I WANT TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON THIS....

$2k after paint and install is a little steep in this economy.

But errrr.....

This won't last long!

Old 11-10-2008, 06:11 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
I'll gather a kit together and put your name on it just in case

Old 11-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Lostturbo has a spectacular aura aboutLostturbo has a spectacular aura about
Steve
I don't want to sound stupid, but what's th differance in the RS, looks the same in the pictures. Thanks

Old 11-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Not a stupid question whatsoever, you'd be surprised how often I get asked about it! The RS bumper is exactly the same thing, but it comes with one of these:

GT3 RS Spoiler Extension

Old 11-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Banned
Matt(in MA) is infamous around these parts
Any rear spoilers to go with them on sale?

Thanks

Matt

Old 11-24-2008, 06:49 AM
The factory rear decklid and wing from the Aerokit is a pricey little piece at about $4100, you can contact me for additional details for that if you are interested.

We do also offer a few aftermarket wings by NR Auto that have been pretty popular. Check them out at on our Aerokits and Spoilers page.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:48 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SuncoastSteve
Not a stupid question whatsoever, you'd be surprised how often I get asked about it! The RS bumper is exactly the same thing, but it comes with one of these:

GT3 RS Spoiler Extension

$196 difference for the extension.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Yup...click the link, it's a $250 item on its own! And are you stalking my threads?

Old 11-24-2008, 12:47 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
$196 difference for the extension.
kevin,
that little piece is expensive... it was even more before.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:48 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 20C4S
kevin,
that little piece is expensive... it was even more before.
It's a good thing I have an extra piece sitting in the garage.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:51 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
It's a good thing I have an extra piece sitting in the garage.
me too. but my car is gone.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by 20C4S
me too. but my car is gone.
Maybe you can donate it to a fellow Porsche owner.

J/K.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
is this sale still good?

Old 05-17-2009, 09:00 PM
lucas12345 is infamous around these parts
steve,i saw ur wings, please PM me which one can fit 997.2.
thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 Front Bumper Conversion - Limited Supply Sale!!