997 Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

Vivid Racing ECU Flashes ON SPECIAL Save 20% - Read Here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Vivid Racing ECU Flashes ON SPECIAL Save 20% - Read Here

SPECIAL PRICING good till July 31, 2009!

997 Carrera ECU Flash - Retail $995. Your Price $795

All ECU Flashes receive the following: Raise Rev Limiter 500rpm, increase O2 variables to not throw CEL on high flow cats or catless exhausts, option to add Sport Mode feature or have on all the time, retain original map for easy loading back to stock.

***Add the $150 OBDII Flash Cable or $400 Durametric Diagnostic/Flash Cable or mail your ECU in for no additional charge.***

ECU FLASHING IS EASY FROM YOUR HOME - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...?cID=10&pID=64

Vivid Racing has exclusively used Vivid Racing ECU tuning for several years to power our cars. With some of the fastest Porsche's running Vivid RacingECU tuning, you should too. Having worked with the likes of Jerry Seinfield, Jay Leno, and Hendrick Motorsports, Softronic has an extensive background in Bosch ECU tuning.

The Vivid Racing ECU flash on the 997 Carrera will give you BETTER throttle response, improved low end torque and mid range power, as well as pull harder on the top end. This ECU flash is designed to improve the OVERALL power curve and give you improved driveability.

Vivid Racing tunes give you the best tune the first time. No need for switching maps for race gas, exhausts, or intakes... We can do tunes for 91, 93 octane, or for our international customers, 98ron.

Want proof? We Tune, Test, and Prove at our Arizona facility on our Mustang AWD Dyno.

Old 07-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Stockton is just really niceStockton is just really niceStockton is just really niceStockton is just really nice
Either I am dense or your syntax is bad.
Originally Posted by vividracing
...***Add the $150 OBDII Flash Cable or $400 Durametric Diagnostic/Flash Cable or mail your ECU in for no additional charge.***...
Can I get the Durametric cable included in the $795?

Old 07-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
The Durametric cable is an extra $400.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Former Vendor
I spoke with Softronic and they will include the Client Flash Cables at NO additional cost.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the order Stockton!

Old 07-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Stockton is just really niceStockton is just really niceStockton is just really niceStockton is just really nice
Thank you! I am really looking forward to getting this and this is a HELLUVA deal!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Volant997 is a jewel in the roughVolant997 is a jewel in the roughVolant997 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Dang it!

Dang - and I just spent 200$ more than that from Scott directly. Great deal @ $795 - and for those on the fence, it was worth every penny!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Former Vendor
Glad to hear!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:24 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
Question

this is the softronic?? and is this the only ECU upgrade that raises the rev limiter?

Old 07-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Former Vendor
Softronic does raise your Rev Limiter by 500rpm. They can also set your car to have sport mode turned on all the time which gives you 100% throttle.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:20 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
wow thats awsome! what is your opinion towards the EVOMSit?

Old 07-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Former Vendor
What is my opinion on EVOMS??? I have no opinion on them or their business which warrants a conversation.

What I can say is what I send in the original post. Softronic has been around longer then most of the Porsche tuners. As an official support person for the PCA Technical board, Softronic has tuned many of the fastests Porsches. They have also worked with and in professional motorsports. The product is flawless and as you can see by the links I put in the original post, the product satisfies customers to the fullest!

Old 07-14-2009, 09:55 PM
Mine shipped today. Can't wait!

Old 07-15-2009, 10:31 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
When is this offer expired? Im asking because Im still observing the 2K break-in period. Im about 550miles shy.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:57 PM
Former Vendor
Offer expires on July 31st.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing ECU Flashes ON SPECIAL Save 20% - Read Here