997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Try to find the last 3 digits of VIN "997"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 08:57 AM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
So if you were getting lets say a M3, would you look for one with the last digits of the VIN being e36, e46, or e92?

Old 10-01-2007, 09:32 AM
ronin997s is infamous around these parts
My 2001 M5's last 7 digits are BZ98249, 5 numbers. how can I get as e39...come on.....be reasonable.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Root is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of light
If you have any extra time you might want to drop by the clinic.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:42 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Root
If you have any extra time you might want to drop by the clinic.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:28 AM
nerual is infamous around these parts
I would like a VIN that is all 1s for the number positions, because I am #1. Can I order this through Porsche Exclusive? TIA!!1

Hey OP my VIN has "997" in the middle, but I'll sell it to you for original sticker price right now!

Old 10-01-2007, 01:30 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
ronin,

I'm sorry the guys are giving you such a hard time. It's just really hard for us car guys to fathom that THIS would be the most important thing... not even if it has a 6 speed or a tip, or any other VERY important thing. Are you wanting it for pure hope of investment, that your grandkids could sell it at an auto auction for big bucks or something?

Old 10-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Thumbs up Thanks Blakt out

I finally find one with 997 at last 3 digits. The 997s has equip the opitions "I need" so, I bought it and will post the pictures soon. To me, 3 months to search "the one" was long, but you never know what you will get without give it a try. There are some certain things I will just ignore, such as 997 VIN numbers on GT3 or GT3 rs or carrera GT. However, 997 is a mess production and if I put some effort, than I can find it, Agree?
I want to do some mod after 2k miles, than I will post some "brilliant" question on the board.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:31 PM
mishref is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blakt out
ronin,

I'm sorry the guys are giving you such a hard time. It's just really hard for us car guys to fathom that THIS would be the most important thing... not even if it has a 6 speed or a tip, or any other VERY important thing. Are you wanting it for pure hope of investment, that your grandkids could sell it at an auto auction for big bucks or something?
+1

I believe more thought should go into the car itself; while having the last three digits to signify the model designation is cool .. its quite possibly the last thing on my mind. Options like coupe, color, transmission, s/4/4s, and options play a much larger role in my perception (and enjoyment) of the car.

And even if the car was purchased as a form of investment .. I believe the money would be better spent on something somewhat limited (GT3RS / GT2).

Old 10-03-2007, 12:43 AM
jollyjolly is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ronin997s
I finally find one with 997 at last 3 digits. The 997s has equip the opitions "I need" so, I bought it and will post the pictures soon. To me, 3 months to search "the one" was long, but you never know what you will get without give it a try. There are some certain things I will just ignore, such as 997 VIN numbers on GT3 or GT3 rs or carrera GT. However, 997 is a mess production and if I put some effort, than I can find it, Agree?
I want to do some mod after 2k miles, than I will post some "brilliant" question on the board.
dood, ewe soled oyureslf hsort ! ewe shoulda gone for VIN beginning and ending with 997!

+1 for using the spell checker.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:28 AM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about

no way! i dont belive you pics please..........if not you should be banned for such a lame post.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:38 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Does anyone know where I can find a 997 with last digits of VIN "997"

Thanks for any input!!
give me the first 17 i will give u the rest.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Thumbs up Here is My 997s VIN

Dear all:
I took some pictures of my 997s and hope you guys enjoy it. To those people said I need to go to hospital to check out, I really have no word for you. Being a human should act like one.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:37 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
I really tried to ignore this thread but clicked on it... dont all VIN have 997 in it if its a 997? Mine does and I think its almost the last 3 if not 4 numbers of my car.

Give this guy 1 more day to post real pics of his car or ban him. What a waist why did i just post this in this thread?

Old 10-19-2007, 06:22 PM
xeron is infamous around these parts
What are you guys talking about ? This is great stuff ! . Obsessive compulsive behaviour at it's finest. This is the kind of craziness that makes things interesting.

Old 10-19-2007, 06:32 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all

your next vin should be DUMB-***

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Try to find the last 3 digits of VIN "997"