997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Need help with Rusnak Porsche, Pasadena CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 01:00 PM
wizo is infamous around these parts
Hey,

Well I actually wrote back a 5 paragraph response when I got back from Atlanta last month., It took me forever to write my appreciation for everyones responses back to me and ideas. However, the next day the dang response was missing. I was so frustrated by it I just did not write another one.

Basically I pulled and pushed as much as I was willing to do. I personally went under the car with a tech and examined everything. I also replaced the windshield new and from all of my observations and that of professionals the car has not been in an accident. We do however feel that the car was driven hard or in a not so nice environment, such as the rock chip damages that I fixed.

So-i have done the oil change, brake flush and inspection of car. Driven it hard and fixed the suspension parts that were clicking-Ball bearing-and also a suspension mount that might have been damaged when the car was lowered. The car is as safe as could be and the suspension being over a little is more to me now a cosmetic thing that I dont even notice.

Again-I really do not understand why you cannot get information on a car that you now own and have proof of ownership of but because of the sue happy country we live in then its probably more of a sign of the times we live in than a dealership being stupid/.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by wizo
---Again-I really do not understand why you cannot get information on a car that you now own and have proof of ownership of but because of the sue happy country we live in then its probably more of a sign of the times we live in than a dealership being stupid/.
Once again there are ways but they take a bit of leg work.

At least you resolved your issues and it's more important at this point that you are happy with the car.

Thanks for the update. Good going.

Last edited by Gcalo; 11-07-2007 at 01:06 PM.